Become a Patron!

VINCI VOOPOO pod

I recently brought the above mod, using 0.8 with 50/50 20mg nic salts liquid set at 14w. First week I had no problems, then I did run the liquid low by not noticing it was low, got a burnt taste. Replaced the coil. And since then I’ve had nothing but issues with getting droplets of liquid in my mouth ( much strong taste in my mouth) been to local shop and he said is cause of a faulty coil, so he replaced. Less than a day later I was back at the shop with the same problem. Guy in shop had a moment to think. And soon put a 1.2 coil in. This has worked a treat. BUT again less than 24hrs later I’m getting the same problems with strong taste of liquid. What do u guys think of this. Only place I’ve seen residue of liquid is bottom of the coil and the pins which I assume r to the battery.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like either an oring or just another faulty coil unfortunately. Make sure its screwed in tight but you don't have to man handle it. Unfortunately some stock coils just end up being duds. The reason a lot of people move on to other devices.

Sounds like either an oring or just another faulty coil unfortunately. Make sure its screwed in tight but you don't have to man handle it. Unfortunately some stock coils just end up being duds. The reason a lot of people move on to other devices.
Thx for the reply, may I ask what other devices u reckomend

VU Sponsors