Virgin Vanilla

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Virgin Vanilla
a1a22472cd321d3cab94a192681baefb.jpg

Last edited:

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Looks yummy, BD. How’s it going in Denmark? Stay safe!
Thx.

People get sick and some dies, like every other place on the earth right now

But it looks like our government doing a good job this time. In the very beginning of all this, they locked down the country.
Only 2 people most be together (no groups) outside or u can get arrested.
They support all firms in the whole country with those big billion money packs, from the beginning, so they still will be here after the crisis and not go bankrupt.
Same with all the normal workforce, but still many people loses their jobs and firms must close.
They start giving pay checks for the young and old people 1500$ in the whole country, so they can spend them and this helps the business in our country to survive this way (they/we hope).
It's all so weird.

But the virus will have its peak around 2 weeks after the Easter in Denmark they says.

U till now we doing much better then most countries, because we act fast, really.

But again, let's talks the 2 weeks after Easter, it will tell the truth.

Me my self had 2 weeks holiday, but we had to cancel our holiday in Thailand, but still I had 2 weeks home with the Corona baby shitty virus. Then I had a surgery in one of my knee.
For around 2 weeks ago now.

So Tuesday I think I'm fresh again and can call my boss and tell her I'm ready for start working again.... Shiiitttt.

What about u and US and Trumpy boy... It don't looks good in the news I see, especially not in NY,
I feel so sad for u folks over there (and rest of the world).

All this feels like I'm an actor in a horror series, TWD or something, very scary indeed.

Stay safe over there

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m in NY!! It’s scary, but we’re on lockdown. Everything is closed here. Trump changes his mind every other day. Had he acted quickly with corona, we’d be in much better shape. But at least he finally did something!

My neighborhood is so quiet, like spooky quiet. It’s a quiet area, but there’s something eerie in the air that feels creepy. It’s hard to explain. Like you feel like something bad is waiting to jump out, or zombies or something.

I bought a cowboy bandana, with a cowboy on a horse on it, since we’re supposed to wear them now. So I bought a corny vintage bandana, as an act of rebellion almost!

Hope your knee heals quickly. Stay safe! :hug:

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I’m in NY!! It’s scary, but we’re on lockdown. Everything is closed here. Trump changes his mind every other day. Had he acted quickly with corona, we’d be in much better shape. But at least he finally did something!

My neighborhood is so quiet, like spooky quiet. It’s a quiet area, but there’s something eerie in the air that feels creepy. It’s hard to explain. Like you feel like something bad is waiting to jump out, or zombies or something.

I bought a cowboy bandana, with a cowboy on a horse on it, since we’re supposed to wear them now. So I bought a corny vintage bandana, as an act of rebellion almost!

Hope your knee heals quickly. Stay safe! :hug:
Ya it's damn scary.
I know this about Trump, but I keeps my mouth closed. This is not the time to point fingers, so I behave
I just heard (2 minutes ago) Trump has make a new law, so no US firm must sell any safety gear outside US, so he order a plane which just was landed in Thailand back to US. It's a dangerous way doing things like this. Now I fear all countries act like this... Really don't like this.

I'm afraid how the world will be after all this. If we not can try to support each other the best way we can, then it will be messy after this crisis... Maybe new alliances will be born in the world after this...

Hmmm I better stream some Netflix and try find a crazy happy movie.
:hug:

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

VU Sponsors