Become a Patron!

Virgin Vapor in Puerto Rico

macapplediva

Member For 4 Years
I'm 52 and have been smoking on and off since I was 14. Bought a Njoy e-cig at Walgreens a week or so ago. I'm enjoying being off cigarettes, but definitely want to upgrade to a kit. I hoping to find a place here in Puerto Rico to purchase supplies or find someone who ships to Puerto Rico. Cool website! Thanks for letting me into your VU den.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks...JuicyLucy!

I live in Alaska and always look to see if vendors will send to PO boxes, AK, HA and PR and Guam (We're Americans too, dam it!)

Unlike a lot of online retailers, most US vapes sites do, and at no additional cost. The Chinese sites definitely will :)

macapplediva

Member For 4 Years
I live in Alaska and always look to see if vendors will send to PO boxes, AK, HA and PR and Guam (We're Americans too, dam it!)

Unlike a lot of online retailers, most US vapes sites do, and at no additional cost. The Chinese sites definitely will :)
Yeah! And I have a regular address...Amazon via USPS and UPS deliver, but I do have PRIME. I don't know if they will sell vapes to Puerto Rico though because of the batteries. I hope to find a store locally!

VU Sponsors