Become a Patron!

Virgin Vapor to discontinue custom flavors

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
I am on the email list for Virgin Vapors and just got the email below. I understand that vendors may need to start preparing themselves for impending regulation, but I think they jumped the gun too soon on this one.

Do you agree with Virgin Vapor's decision?

Dear Virgin Vapor Customers,

I write you today with news that may disappoint some but is a positive and inevitable step Virgin Vapor must take in order to meet current and future regulatory requirements for all eliquid manufacturers. Starting January 15th, we will no longer be offering custom mixes. This includes customized and personal flavors, extra flavor shots, customized VG/PG mixes, or custom nicotine levels.

We are taking this step in order to be in compliance with the requirements of our AEMSA membership as well as to prepare for anticipated FDA regulations. Our principal scientist, Dr. Marc Foster, oversees the meticulous testing of every batch of Virgin Vapor eliquid to ensure strict quality control and exact nicotine levels. It is not possible to individually test single bottles so we must discontinue these orders to remain in compliance with our AEMSA membership. We believe that with FDA regulations coming this year, all eliquid manufacturers will soon be required to follow suit.

While we are immediately discontinuing all new custom orders, if you are a regular customer of Virgin Vapor and have ordered a custom flavor from us in the past, we don’t want to leave you hanging. Please contact our customer service agents and we’ll work with you to create a final, private stash of your favorite custom mix from us. These special orders for our regulars will be available by arrangement for the next 30 days only.

We thank all of our loyal customers for the fun, creative and sometimes
outrageous concoctions they have asked us to create for them! We will continue to work hard to bring new, innovative and delicious flavors to you and, as always, we welcome your suggestions and ideas!

All the best,
Annette and Team Virgin Vapor

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like they are kissing away a huge part of their clientele over speculation.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Considering there are NO organic flavoring houses that even claim they are free of diketones (diacetyl and related) , and they don't use organic nic. This whole company was a sham to begin with. They water their juices down with with distilled water and they aren't even that tasty. There is no benefit from ordering organic e-juice. Your safer with artificially flavored juice which has been processed to eliminate the naturally occurring chemicals we shouldn't be vaping.

Last edited:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
AEMSA IS A FUCKING SCAM -- #justmyopinion

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your not the only one that thinks that....I've spoken to many shop owners and juice makers that feel the same way.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Your not the only one that thinks that....I've spoken to many shop owners and juice makers that feel the same way.

Another BS association looking for $$$.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So to carry the scamsa label.. which is worse than the BBB for regulation..
You jump through massive required hoops. Pay out a giant up front and monthly shell out for the honor of putting a means jack shit label onto something.

Honestly when I see A+ bbb rating and Scamsa labels I refuse to do business with that company due to being a shake down.

Arnie H

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make yer own juice. You can customize it anyway ya want. Cheaper too. Can't beat 6 - 8 cents a ml.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

• Application fee: $500 due at acceptance of application (nonrefundable)
  • Monthly Dues: $758
  • $1500 per initial scheduled inspection
HOLY SHIT!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, they definitely jumped the gun and are selling out, imo. No one knows what regulations are coming for sure. However, this move screws their customer base, but will allow them to enter the wholesale market. They will probably need wholesale to pay their fees! A lot of companies don't offer customization, at the expense of the customer. Just pick their premade bottle off a shelf and deal with it, it is certified, ya know? :(

VU Sponsors