Virgin Vapor

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kona Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Coffee (yes I'm a coffee junkie, hard to find good coffee though) Plum Crazy, Butterscotch Blonde, Blueberry Bliss, Naked Vanilla, are my favorites from them so far. I've not liked sweet flavors since I started vaping but they managed to change my mind...the blueberry maple syrup is pretty good too.

I haven't liked floral either but I'm told that Virgin Vapors florals are actually very good so I just ordered the Organic Lemon Rosewater to give it a try...along with Organic Cherry On Top, Cherry Crush, Organic Wild Blue Punch, Vino Veritas and Original Sin so I hope they keep batting 1000.
I've tried several other flavors from them and while some aren't everyday vapes so far none have been absolute losers.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love snake bite, it's black currant and idk what else. I too like their florals, my favorite is blue violet. It tastes like violet pastilles. I also really like bed of roses, haven't tried lemon rosewater but night blooming jasmine is also good. Their chai latte is delicious, I like mixing that with their vanilla and or death by chocolate

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Turkish coffee was too strong for me, had to add naked vanilla to it as well

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Turkish coffee was too strong for me, had to add naked vanilla to it as well
Damn, I forgot to mention the Snake Bite, I Iike that one too.
If I like the lemon rosewater is to my liking I'll give the other florals you mention a try and chai latte as well, so thanks. The naked vanilla is on my list to try, several people have told me it's delicious. I can see the Dark Roast being to strong for you, 106 years of smoking seems to have damaged my tastebuds so most flavors are too weak for me and I usually get flavor boosts if a company has that option.

When I get the naked vanilla I'll have to give a try to mixing it with dark roast turkish if it's as good as people say it is, coffee with cream is right up my alley.

If strong is a problem for you stay away from the Double Espresso even I had to cut that with some Sweet Cream from another vendor , that stuff has great flavor but it walks down your tongue and kicks your tonsils, it's definitely DOUBLE.

Death by Chocolate is another I haven't tried yet but will. Haven't found a good chocolate yet so I'm gun-shy but you're not the first to mention that flavor to me so I'll put that on my list for the next order as well. :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Turkish Coffee is amazing. I haven't vaped that in awhile but now that you mentioned it - I think I need to get some more

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Turkish Coffee is amazing. I haven't vaped that in awhile but now that you mentioned it - I think I need to get some more
Go to the site and have them alert you when it's back in stock, they'll be out for a while. I found a local shop that 10-15ml bottles and bought them out to tide me over. If you like it enough to stock up when they have more then go for it. They run out often and it takes a while for them to get it back. They say it takes a long while to make.

VU Sponsors