Become a Patron!

Virginia boy dropping by...

A bit of history...

After smoking since I was 18 (since 1987!) I decided to try again for the ump-teenth time the various e-cigs and other so called "miracle devices" to get me off of my 2-pack-a-day habit, and picked up the Evod Vapor system with Cloud of Berries and Dragon Blossom as the fluids. Realistically, I didn't expect any of this hocus-pocus vapor crap to make a difference (even at 18~24mg!!), and told my wife to expect me to be back on cigs within a few weeks.

I am shocked. Completely. This stuff WORKS. I have been cig-free for a month now and have no desire whatsoever to buy any more. I know a month doesn't sound like much, but coming from somebody who would smoke unfiltereds when he was running low on funds for his brand, that's saying A LOT. Now I hope I'll be able to stay off of them completely!

Other than that my interests are: In no particular order...

1: Computers
2: Video Games
3: My Toyota Supra
4: American musclecars, foreign sportscars, and etc...
5: Books, electronic and print
6: Music, MP3s and analog
7: Model car building
8: And other seemingly random diversions.

So, hello to all!

Jay9055

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit of history...

After smoking since I was 18 (since 1987!) I decided to try again for the ump-teenth time the various e-cigs and other so called "miracle devices" to get me off of my 2-pack-a-day habit, and picked up the Evod Vapor system with Cloud of Berries and Dragon Blossom as the fluids. Realistically, I didn't expect any of this hocus-pocus vapor crap to make a difference (even at 18~24mg!!), and told my wife to expect me to be back on cigs within a few weeks.

I am shocked. Completely. This stuff WORKS. I have been cig-free for a month now and have no desire whatsoever to buy any more. I know a month doesn't sound like much, but coming from somebody who would smoke unfiltereds when he was running low on funds for his brand, that's saying A LOT. Now I hope I'll be able to stay off of them completely!

Other than that my interests are: In no particular order...

1: Computers
2: Video Games
3: My Toyota Supra
4: American musclecars, foreign sportscars, and etc...
5: Books, electronic and print
6: Music, MP3s and analog
7: Model car building
8: And other seemingly random diversions.

So, hello to all!

Welcome and congrats on the first month, it's the hardest.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on making it through the first month! Welcome to this great forum

VU Sponsors