Vision Variable Voltage Battery

Deluxe ejuice com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I did look down the list of reviews and typed it into search and did not see this, so please forgive me if I missed it.

I never felt the need to get bigger and badder with my equipment, because what I had worked (ego), and that was all i needed.

But after my 2cd battery finally gave out due to the familiar center pin issue. I went online to buy one. I heard the vision spinner II battery was like 50 - 60 bucks, but I just happened to stumble on to one for $17.

Anyways, it has 4 different voltages you can set it to. They are 3.3, 3.8, 4.3 and 4.8 volts. I absolutely love the 4.3 volts setting. Anything higher (for me) was giving me a burnt taste if the tank was not completely full. Another thing I am noticing is that on some juices you get much more flavor on lower voltages, while on other flavors it is the opposite, the higher you crank the volts up, the more flavorful it is.

I have only had it about two weeks now, but another positive thing about it is that I have yet to drain my battery in a days time like I do with my ego batteries. Sucker just keeps going all day and I charge it while sleeping.

Hope this helps anyone thinking about getting one. Like I said, i did not intend to get it, but for the price I found it for, why the hell not lol.

VU Sponsors