Become a Patron!

VivaKita Fusion II AIO

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I received this Fusion II AIO directly from Viva Kita.

The Vivakita Fusion II is a new AIO that is both stylish and compact.

Key Features

• Variable wattage 7W-50W in 1 watt increments
  • Cup style coils for leak free operation

• Sleek design

• Flippable display

• Passthrough charging

Specifications

• Height 93mm

• Width 52mm

• Depth 23mm

• Weight 100gr

• Output 7-50 watts

• Battery 2100mAh

• Juice capacity 2ml

• Display size 0.49 inches

Presentation and initial thoughts

What’s in the box

• Fusion II Mod

• 2 .25Ω coils (1 preinstalled)

• Instruction manual/warranty card

• USB cable

The Fusion II comes nicely packaged and is pretty much ready to vape right out of the box, You need only to remove the top cap so you can prime the coil and fill the tank to get to vaping. To remove the top, you need to push down lightly on the airflow adjustment ring while turning counterclockwise to engage the the lock and then remove the top cap. There is are min/max lines on the body of the mod next to the tank window to show you the correct fill level and the point at which you need to refill without running the risk of getting a dry hit. Pretty easy to set up, and for the most part status quo for AIO devices. One of the first things that really impressed me is the hefty and rugged this little mod is. The Fusion II feels really well built and it should hold up well to the rigors of being toted out and about all the time.This mod feels like you could run over it with your car and it still function but I’m not gonna try it, LOL.

brXapAgWy6lK8CF3O7wJsAkLldKA08I1IVYXdDRSJUjq-n6sfsFVNpcgiybQ8wSmla-3VwnQzT2j4528F4D5WblHy--PM5S0egLAu6_CYR3CPCxv-q7xjux87O7JaKdAfxfKDuX9

1jQHzCP7lgaxKJan74mTvV6jev5owLOcrPZ4l5ozs9BeZLYX2b1jJsYYpBCRp6fGWycb73Vt2ErXghBD8OY3nGm5bulDuE5XOqNAU8SH2JVltC_Xtusm1szwc8Sk0DCK0wm1ysXY
RWxS4uGhimi3eDSy1r1SRKguRiPqDarF93-qwWiXY9pLg04pj5bz3yJHqxZ9Y3EwkjI0ZEL8YdHDv5U_zcHEib13BNTWS09KVECjuTRfv2S8vBw2uIl7LkiKjyLHrPNVxnmlxzAr

Operation and vaping

The Fusion II is about as straightforward as it gets operation wise. Five rapid presses of the fire button turns it on/off, the power is adjusted with the up/down buttons.and the display can be flipped by pressing the up and down buttons simultaneously. The Fusion II also has an auto off feature that will put the mod to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity.

After priming, filling, and allowing 10 minutes for the coil to get thoroughly saturated I fired it up at 15 watts and slowly worked the power up as I went. I got good vapor and flavor around 25 watts and wound up settling on 40 watts as the sweet spot for this coil. For the size and design, I found that it delivered a satisfying vape with good flavor and pretty decent clouds as well. Not bad for a small AIO device.

Overall I have to say the Fusion is easy to operate, and great for a take out on the town set-up. I will point out that there were a few things about the Fusion that I think could be improved on though. I noticed several times over the course of using it that I had accidentally turned the power either up or down by not being mindful about how I was holding it. I would really like it if you could use the up/down buttons to lock the power adjustments but that function is used to flip the display. I think if they could change it to where you pressed the up and down together with the power off (sleep mode) to flip the display would be better and then you could press the up and down together while on to lock it. Other than this, the only other thing I’m not crazy about is the auto off feature as I hate to have to turn it back on every time after I set it down, but this probably won’t be a turnoff to many people.

Pros

• Compact

• Leak free design

• Pass-through charging

• 50 watts max power

• Easy to fill

• Snap in coils

• Good flavor and decent clouds for a set-up of its size/style

Cons

• Auto shut off

• Non-locking up/down buttons

As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons by a good margin on the one. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good AIO device.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review Markw4mms
The 10 minute auto shut off seems to bother some but I've never had any trouble with it.
Then again when I have time to vape, I normally don't go 10 minutes without taking a hit.
lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review Markw4mms
The 10 minute auto shut off seems to bother some but I've never had any trouble with it.
Then again when I have time to vape, I normally don't go 10 minutes without taking a hit.
lol
Thanks, bro. I guess I have the problem mainly because I have a half dozen mods on my desk and rotate through them all. I'll vape one for 10-15 minutes and move on to another. I'm just used to picking a mod up and taking a vape without having to think to turn it back on. :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great review mate....did you ever suss out how to clean it out? Was never sure what I can and can't do on it lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review mate....did you ever suss out how to clean it out? Was never sure what I can and can't do on it lol
Thanks, KP! I haven't had a need to since I've only vaped one flavor in it since I got it. I would say the easiest thing to do would be to vape a bit of unflavored base to flush it out if changing flavor profiles drastically.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks, KP! I haven't had a need to since I've only vaped one flavor in it since I got it. I would say the easiest thing to do would be to vape a bit of unflavored base to flush it out if changing flavor profiles drastically.

Do you reckon it will be safe to put a bit of water in the tube and shake it for a proper clean though?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you reckon it will be safe to put a bit of water in the tube and shake it for a proper clean though?
I don't see why it wouldn't be ok to do that, just be careful to make sure water doesn't get on the side of the mod where the display is.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I don't see why it wouldn't be ok to do that, just be careful to make sure water doesn't get on the side of the mod where the display is.

Yeah that's what I was worried about ok I'll stick my thumb over the top when I come to clean it out ;)

Haven't needed to yet just been dumping flavours in giving it a quick wipe round with kitchen roll now and again

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to the plunger style/type coils I'd be worried about spit-back.
The Innokin Slipsteam used similar coils and it spit more than a pissed off camel.

VU Sponsors