Become a Patron!

Voltage and wattage settings

so I am a noob to vaping...i currently have an itaste mvp3.0 pro with a protank 2 running a 1.8 ohm coil. I have been playing with the voltage/wattage settings, and can't seem to find a spot where i get good flavor. Using vista vapes signature ejuice that i steeped for a week per their instructions. Any advice from someone running similiar hardware?
Thanks in advance!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It could be your E-Liquid or it could you!

Keep in mind that when you vape, the vapor tends to dry out the soft tissues in your mouth and can result in Vapors Tounge.

And once you have a case of that, you will not be able to taste anything but the strongest of all flavors!

So drink a lot of water to keep hydrated. First thing in the morning even before coffee, I drink a large glass of ice water and I sip water all day long as well.

I have found that a sweet spot for the ProTank 2 on an MVP 3.0 Pro is around 10-12 Watts. Another possibility is the fact that the MVP 3.0 Pro tends to 'ramp-up' the Wattage so it doesn't seem to hit as hard to begin with. I find it noticeable with certain juices and undetectable with others.

VU Sponsors