Become a Patron!

Voltage regulated vap pen

R

Rob18042

Hi, I'm new to vaping but I want to upgrade from ego vap pen to a votage regulated one. Would the Vision Spinner 2 or 3 be a good choice? Thanks

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a lot depends on which tank/coil your using/going to use. I assume you vape mouth -to-lung style?

R

Rob18042

a lot depends on which tank/coil your using/going to use. I assume you vape mouth -to-lung style?
Yes, I vap mouth to lung and am currently using a Criss Cross vap pen starter kit. I read voltage regulated vap pen should be the next upgrade for me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am unfamiliar with that device. The Spinner II is a fine device for what it's designed to do. It does VV up to 4.8 volts. It works fine with older tanks like the Innokin S16 or Ce4. If you choose the Vision, I would go with the Kanger Protank 2 mini or even better the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank. I use a pen for work, the Tesla Spider 2. I like it because it goes up to 6V, and it powers the Nauti Mini like a champ. (1.6 ohm coil). I would also suggest you check out the next gen pen style devices like the Innokin Endura T-18 or Joyetech Aio. Both are all in one kits that are budget friendly (under $29.00). Good luck and welcome to VU.

Last edited:
R

Rob18042

I am unfamiliar with that device. The Spinner II is a fine device for what it's designed to do. It does VV up to 4.8 volts. It works fine with older tanks like the Innokin S16 or Ce4. If you choose the Vision, I would go with the Kanger Protank 2 mini or even better the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank. I use a pen for work, the Tesla Spider 2. I like it because it goes up to 6V, and it powers the Nauti Mini like a champ. (1.6 ohm coil). I would also you check out the next gen pen style devices like the Innokin Endura T-18 or Joyetech Aio. Both all in one kits that are budget friendly (under $29.00). Good luck and welcome to VU.
Thanks for the advice. I think I may go with the Joytech AIO. Seems like it will do the trick on my next step up. Thanks again.

R

Rob18042

This is the vap pen I'm using now. Its from Criss Cross but have a Evod battery. Its a Cross Cross clearmizor.

Attachments

• 1461543342881650839304.jpg
    1461543342881650839304.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 15

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
+1. The Spinner is great for what it is, but better gear is available for the same money. The T18 or the Aio or the Tesla2 are all better choices. Put a Mini Nauti on them and you'll be in small rig, low watt heaven.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I got the eGo AIO, bad news I dropped it and now the tank is leaking at the bottom. I picked up a spinner 2 and a kanger pro tank 3 mini to replace it. I needed a stealth vape. Kinda sucks though I liked the AIO. I got the spinner 2 and tank for $15. Not to bad of a price.

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I give a + for the Innokin T18. My newest fave vape.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been using my AIO for a couple weeks now and couldn't be happier. Thinking about picking up another at the price they are at.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o41pgqVJfT1r41unfo1_250_zps0tgitsvi.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vapers I will help.
Members of this board I will help.
Vap users are retarded lazy or under aged. NO help ever.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I would skip the VV pen. Although the Vision would be my recommendation. I would go to a Regulated box mod like Istick mini or even something in the range of the Istick 30. Main reason ois future upgrades also the fact is they cost the same as the VV pen, and are better. Nothing over 30 watts and nothing with TC, you don't need that. Nobody, NEEDS more than 30 watts. The atomizer you are currently using, Ce4 or Ce5?, will work with the isticks. But I would also recommend you upgrade to something like the Nautilus or Protanks. basically any clearomizer running a 1.5ohm or higher coil.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally I would skip the VV pen. Although the Vision would be my recommendation. I would go to a Regulated box mod like Istick mini or even something in the range of the Istick 30. Main reason ois future upgrades also the fact is they cost the same as the VV pen, and are better. Nothing over 30 watts and nothing with TC, you don't need that. Nobody, NEEDS more than 30 watts. The atomizer you are currently using, Ce4 or Ce5?, will work with the isticks. But I would also recommend you upgrade to something like the Nautilus or Protanks. basically any clearomizer running a 1.5ohm or higher coil.
Thanks for the reply, I have learned a lot since I first made this post. I did go with a istick and a Nautilus Mini. Now I'm making coils and wicking my own atimizors. I went with a istick 60w at the time I was pretty much a noob and I could've Got the 30w instead, rarely do I even vape past 13w..

VU Sponsors