Become a Patron!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does the flavor compare to the modfather?.....same, better (if that's possible)...!
MMMM at least the same and maybe even better. That might be due to more room for more wire and not having to have to squeeze it all in.

It's huge yes but damn the performance and flavor is ................ divine!

Shit been vaping the shit out of it but 3mg Nic is too much for the vapor this puts out I really need to get that 1.5mg in. But damn I love the way it Vapes and can't stop!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does the flavor compare to the modfather?.....same, better (if that's possible)...!
I saw them on the Modfather site available ..... With coupon code FINALLY..... And add shipping $67.50.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the Iron Maiden has equal if not superior flavor to the 30mm Modfather, and maybe equal or slightly less than the 41mm. Not sure how it's possible due to the fact usually a bigger chamber and wider chimney would equate to less flavor, but not on this thing, it has better flavor than the 30mm MF IMO.
It is a good flavor beast, better than the MF..... I'm not sure I'd go that far for with the short kit the flavor on the MF is stellar.
I absolutely adore it, the only thing I didn't like was the fact the 510 wasn't spring loaded but I can get over that. I planned on putting a 30mm, low profile 510, flush mounted on the box from the start. Same with the contacts. I want to make this thing the best beast it can possibly be, and it's already a fucking beast.
They used to bother me when I first got into mech's but I got used to them. No worry about springs collapsing and once you set the height of the 510 it's good and I plan on the Voltrove living on this one. I got a second for the FDA Apocalypse Stash but very well may end up using it for my other 30mm devices.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll get a Voltrove in the future.... I'm moving and don't have so much cash..... But coming in the future.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny you need a Voltrove in your life ;)
I'll get one.... My Modfather is dinged and broke a glass tank already..... It's my only every day RTA...... That's why I'm eyeballing the Voltrove..... It's my next future purchase......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta love um.....!

Your Order Contains...

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
Voltrove 41mm RTA
2 $75.00 USD $150.00 USD
Subtotal:
$150.00 USD
Coupon Code (FINALLY):
-$15.00 USD
Shipping:
$10.28 USD
Grand Total:
$145.28 USD
Payment Method: Authorize.net

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll get one.... My Modfather is dinged and broke a glass tank already..... It's my only every day RTA...... That's why I'm eyeballing the Voltrove..... It's my next future purchase......

You can have one of these when you get to Arizona.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta love um.....!

Your Order Contains...

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
Voltrove 41mm RTA
2 $75.00 USD $150.00 USD
Subtotal:
$150.00 USD
Coupon Code (FINALLY):
-$15.00 USD
Shipping:
$10.28 USD
Grand Total:
$145.28 USD
Payment Method: Authorize.net
Fuck Inspects..... You are a Horder.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It is a good flavor beast, better than the MF..... I'm not sure I'd go that far for with the short kit the flavor on the MF is stellar.

They used to bother me when I first got into mech's but I got used to them. No worry about springs collapsing and once you set the height of the 510 it's good and I plan on the Voltrove living on this one. I got a second for the FDA Apocalypse Stash but very well may end up using it for my other 30mm devices.

I too plan to order a second, for my boyfriend though.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Mikhail Naumov you should also try out the Modfather RDA, it seriously is an amazing RDA. With the it being a 30mm series RDA you can really get a nice SS build in there and the Vape is out of this world.

Airflow options are awesome plus it comes with a glass cap. The SS cap has huge airflow but they way Max designed it you can also flip the cap to cut about 1/2 the airflow and still use the cap to adjust the air. Machining is awesome like all of his gear, it truly IMO the reigning king of RDA's.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can have one of these when you get to Arizona.
Ha ha..... Thanks partner..... You are a great partner...... I'll pay you back..... Until then..... My baby will be traveling with me......
21d7f30309e8a75c18499c0d05da00b2.jpg

Attachments

• C360_2016-11-02-22-07-09-220.jpg
    C360_2016-11-02-22-07-09-220.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 14

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuck Inspects..... You are a Horder.....

Been known to hoard. Like @r055co said, sooner than later the hammer is going down, and MOST people will be fucked. Been stockpiling since the FDA started their shit, and won't stop until we can't get jackshit, which will probably surprise most folks.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Modfather site has spare glass also.
Fucking rent is due and I've already overspent or I would have thrown in a few spares with my order.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Modfather site has spare glass also.
Fucking rent is due and I've already overspent or I would have thrown in a few spares with my order.
I saw that too.... Future glass purchase.....

I'm moving to Arizona and even though I'm leaving on March 5, the landlord made me pay the rent before I left.....

The whole month........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're shitting me, I would have told them to go pack sand
Some people are greedy, these folks are from India or Guayana..... My rent pays their family food..... I rather leave with a clean slate...... I have never ever burned a bridge.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people are greedy, these folks are from India or Guayana..... My rent pays their family food..... I rather leave with a clean slate...... I have never ever burned a bridge.......

As long as you gave them proper notice they should have only charged you the 5 days.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As long as you gave them proper notice they should have only charged you the 5 days.
I don't think he gave them 30 days notice, I asked Manny to come to Arizona and work with me a couple weeks ago, he quit his job and is heading this way the first of the week.....:giggle:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think he gave them 30 days notice, I asked Manny to come to Arizona and work with me a couple weeks ago, he quit his job and is heading this way the first of the week.....:giggle:
Aaah, that makes sense then.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
@Mikhail Naumov you should also try out the Modfather RDA, it seriously is an amazing RDA. With the it being a 30mm series RDA you can really get a nice SS build in there and the Vape is out of this world.

Airflow options are awesome plus it comes with a glass cap. The SS cap has huge airflow but they way Max designed it you can also flip the cap to cut about 1/2 the airflow and still use the cap to adjust the air. Machining is awesome like all of his gear, it truly IMO the reigning king of RDA's.

I already own one. LOL. I love it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm green with envy, my new life starts next year.
I'm alone so making changes is simple..... It just took a good friend and honesty and determination to make a move...... And organizational skills....

I was able to plan and complete a complete move in a couple of weeks..... But realizing you need change is the first step.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like I'll need to contact Dan for more coils.....:giggle:
Get some and I packed mine.... I don't have many but I have a good mix of aliens and a variety of metal..... Ni80, SS, Kanthal, 316, 314, 430...... fuck every number......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm green with envy, my new life starts next year.
What's your game plan..... Well don't tell us yet.... My mother always told me....

Son don't tell anyone what your planning until you are 100% certain...... Jealous people will wish you bad and ruin your plans.....

She had a belief in that voo Doo stuff.... And didn't trust many.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's your game plan..... Well don't tell us yet.... My mother always told me....

Son don't tell anyone what your planning until you are 100% certain...... Jealous people will wish you bad and ruin your plans.....

She had a belief in that voo Doo stuff.... And didn't trust many.......

I'm unloading most of everything I have, that is except for Vape Gear this year. I'm going to get it down to around 4 bags (one dedicated to Vape ha!) and I'm going to just go where ever the wind Blows. A good chunk of time will be living in Buenos Aries studying Tango.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm unloading most of everything I have, that is except for Vape Gear this year. I'm going to get it down to around 4 bags (one dedicated to Vape ha!) and I'm going to just go where ever the wind Blows. A good chunk of time will be living in Buenos Aries studying Tango.
That sounds awesome.....

I have a backpack with (6) mods, juice, (2) rda's, battery charger (12) batteries..... Tools and coils....

1 back pack with t-shirts, socks, tennis shoes, penthouse magazines, liquor.

1 suitcase with torn up jeans and more mods, switch blade, shirts, (1) pair of underwear for that special date if I meet on the train, and a big Cuban sandwich.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is

Also I pinged Max and options like the Short Kit, Series Deck, etc. like the Modfather are on the horizon ;)
Yeah... Sounds good but what's the purpose of having a 25ml RTA ?????

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
16124199_594510617411004_7088458031553314816_n.jpg16230334_1342999289107922_5293766540594774016_n.jpg

Here you go Inspects....... This will be you soon enough......

Well at least I have the Triade.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're going to fucking love it, have some nice fatty coils ready for it.

My Deck with 29x2/38 wrapped around a 4mm di, look how puny they look!

IMG_20170301_023022_zpsvxmsmn2o.jpg
IMG_20170301_023056_zpsei6k1zbx.jpg
You have to go more cores..... 4 Kanthal wrapped with ni80 on 4mm circumference..... 10 wrap......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds awesome.....

I have a backpack with (6) mods, juice, (2) rda's, battery charger (12) batteries..... Tools and coils....

1 back pack with t-shirts, socks, tennis shoes, penthouse magazines, liquor.

1 suitcase with torn up jeans and more mods, switch blade, shirts, (1) pair of underwear for that special date if I meet on the train, and a big Cuban sandwich.

I'm so burned out of not only Corporate but 1st world priorities, I've spent a good amount of time outside of the US and it's time for me to start living life ya know. Material shit like "Oh, look at my BMW" and "Did you see what was on the Kardashians?", it makes me Vomit. It may not work out but I've got to try before it's too late.

Now you sound like you're set, enjoy and also enjoy a climate that's not so fucking humid ;)

Yeah... Sounds good but what's the purpose of having a 25ml RTA ?????

I figure the Short Kit should hold around 12-15ml and with the shorter chimney the flavor should be out of this world!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so burned out of not only Corporate but 1st world priorities, I've spent a good amount of time outside of the US and it's time for me to start living life ya know. Material shit like "Oh, look at my BMW" and "Did you see what was on the Kardashians?", it makes me Vomit. It may not work out but I've got to try before it's too late.

Now you sound like you're set, enjoy and also enjoy a climate that's not so fucking humid ;)

I figure the Short Kit should hold around 12-15ml and with the shorter chimney the flavor should be out of this world!
I'm simple.... I used to be the Director of Operations at the Orlando International Airport..... Until they fired me in 2008 because things were tight and budget and sorry Manny...... Fuck that 100 hours a week and no life.... Cost my marriage..... Volvo, beemers, Corvette, had all of them.....

Now no car, gave it to son, no mortgage payments, no credit cards..... I owe null..... All these poor Volks, with $50,000 in credit card debt, but they have a BMW.......

It's sad how they don't listen to people like us and want to learn by themselves..... But Rocco that's part of life I quess.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm simple.... I used to be the Director of Operations at the Orlando International Airport..... Until they fired me in 2008 because things were tight and budget and sorry Manny...... Fuck that 100 hours a week and no life.... Cost my marriage..... Volvo, beemers, Corvette, had all of them.....

Now no car, gave it to son, no mortgage payments, no credit cards..... I owe null..... All these poor Volks, with $50,000 in credit card debt, but they have a BMW.......

It's sad how they don't listen to people like us and want to learn by themselves..... But Rocco that's part of life I quess.......

Preaching to the quire my Brother.

What it's called is Modern Day Slavery, that is what debt is.

VU Sponsors