Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
For 40mm+ devices you have two options. Quad 18650 mods like the HoG series (HoG V3 clones on 3FVape for $29.99) will work for the 41mm, provided the 510 is centered and not off to one side. The only other thing I can think of that will fit them is custom made shit, like 3/4S lipo boxes and mods with sleds that can house 5+ batteries.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For 40mm+ devices you have two options. Quad 18650 mods like the HoG series (HoG V3 clones on 3FVape for $29.99) will work for the 41mm, provied the 510 is centered and not off to one side. The only other thing I can think of that will fit them is custom made shit, like 3/4S lipo boxes and mods with sleds that can house 5+ batteries.
I'm slamming it on The Triade.... Look on the left.... It looks workable.....
16230334_1342999289107922_5293766540594774016_n.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
As someone who has always used bigger atomizers (even back when 28.5mm was the biggest you could find other than those POS 30mm Tobh and Hades clones EVERY vape shop used to carry), hang over is something I've learned to deal with and it doesn't bother me too much unless it's horrid.

For shits and giggles, I threw the 41mm on an 18650 Zodiac tube mod. Takes hangover to a whole new level when there's 19mms of it on all sides.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
RIP My Hammer of God V3. One time, ONE time I accidentally fuck up the polarity because I thought the mod was facing a way it wasn't, melted the ENTIRE contact plate AND the door. That's from two seconds of shorting. I take back what I said about this being well made, the battery door is made of the cheapest plastic on Earth and the contacts are worse than I thought.

Machine3981

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I did it. Sold my #11 artist hexohm to fund my HOGV3/modfather40mm quest.
I appreciate the advise in the matter. Proceeds should just about cover both. Any advise on where to purchase?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just sliced an aluminum Coke can into sheets and soldered them together into a thick plate, bent cut outs up and that is now my new contact plate. LOL.

This will hold me over until my replacement comes, and I will make damned sure to glare into the box to make out those faint polarity cut outs so this never happens again, at least until I can make the better silver or copper contacts.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just sliced an aluminum Coke can into sheets and soldered them together into a thick plate, bent cut outs up and that is now my new contact plate. LOL.

This will hold me over until my replacement comes, and I will make damned sure to glare into the box to make out those faint polarity cut outs so this never happens again, at least until I can make the better silver or copper contacts.
I'm going to see if I can talk my Nephew into machining a R055co version of a HOG.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to see if I can talk my Nephew into machining a R055co version of a HOG.

Those Hogs need love.... Someone who can take it apart and bullet proofing the bitch.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
$110? Fuck that, I paid $80 for mine off Ebay. That's the same seller too, I recognize the location.

Replace the bullshit censoring with the word tinyurl

http://www.***********/guoxv9

http://preview.***********/guoxv9y

Serial number #0009. Mine is #0049.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really hate these fuckers who flip these devices, pretty obvious they went around snagging up a bunch just so they can price gouge.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It's bullshit further more so because that means perfectly good stock that could've went to vapers for a decent price was bought up, taken away from those vapers and then dangled before them yet again on a website they aren't likely to want to use for a MUCH higher price. Most vapers won't use Ebay, and 99% of the time I am one of those vapers. I barely trust vendors, let alone individuals.

No wonder these things went out of stock every single place that stocks them within 24-48 hours, you had these fuckers buying them up to gouge.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Took some 24 gauge 316L stainless steel and tightly twisted three per-straightened strands together with my drill, then spiraled the wire out after. Then I grabbed the 41mm and threw dual, 4mm coils with 8 wraps each in, resistance came out to .207 and it's a DAMNED good vape on the HoG V3. Flavor is great, vapor production is competition winning level, heat is volcanic.. perfect.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took some 24 gauge 316L stainless steel and tightly twisted three per-straightened strands together with my drill, then spiraled the wire out after. Then I grabbed the 41mm and threw dual, 4mm coils with 8 wraps each in, resistance came out to .207 and it's a DAMNED good vape on the HoG V3. Flavor is great, vapor production is competition winning level, heat is volcanic.. perfect.
Holy Hot Magma Batman!

That's around 320W, waaaaaaaaaaay to fucking hot for me. What's crazy? That's safe with the HOG .........

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pictures of the build!
Pictures!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Holy Hot Magma Batman!

That's around 320W, waaaaaaaaaaay to fucking hot for me. What's crazy? That's safe with the HOG .........

After sag and drop I'd wager it's only pushing 7V or so, and that's being generous due to the parallel series setup straining the cells less. So it's more-so around 240-250W. I'll post pictures when I get done eating.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude that guy on eBay has the Voltrove now for $120.00 and he has sold (8) of them.... That's rediculous

Machine3981

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was able to find one for 90$ 41mm Thought that was reasonable. Now I'm on the hunt for any info on the series deck release.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was able to find one for 90$ 41mm Thought that was reasonable. Now I'm on the hunt for any info on the series deck release.
That's not too bad, they're only making a few $$ profit, if I was hunting for one I wouldn't fee bad paying that. I was lucky to get one of the last from the Modfather site for my FDA Apocalypse Stash. I've sure been enjoying the hell out of mine. Just remember she loves/needs big diameter coils, I've found 4mm di works best for me.
Thanks again. Some ones gotta tell me how to give you credit for the smooth transaction. Tracking says I'll have the HOGV3 tomorrow. I'm stocked.
Oh I think you're gonna love the HOG, I love the shit out of mine and it's the perfect Mod for the Voltrove. I found my sweetspot with a 0.55Ω pair of fused claptons.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude that guy on eBay has the Voltrove now for $120.00 and he has sold (8) of them.... That's rediculous

Hate pond scum fuckers like them, I'm sure they'd sell their Mothers on the street if they could make a profit.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate pond scum fuckers like them, I'm sure they'd sell their Mothers on the street if they could make a profit.
It's like rocking said, a lot of vapers want them... The guys buy them all to make money..... But it's America land of the free and fuck for profits..... But isn't the world like that "Supply & Demand "... The richer get richer "The Dummer Get Broker......"

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like rocking said, a lot of vapers want them... The guys buy them all to make money..... But it's America land of the free and fuck for profits..... But isn't the world like that "Supply & Demand "... The richer get richer "The Dummer Get Broker......"

Those with ethic's and morals get broker ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I have realized that a person with morals helped a poor guy get ahead by giving him an opportunity..... That's rare.... Most people are after you to make a profit.....

There are a few out there, myself I live by a simple concept. Treat others the way you want yourself to be treated and also to pay it forward.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
My boyfriend lived in Chicago for a long time, seems to think you're standing close to Trump Tower. I wouldn't know, I never pay attention in bigger cities.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just snatched up an authentic HoG V2 (the best HoG IMO) and Hellboy RDA combo on Ebay for $91. Stokeeed.

Machine3981

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm confused. There's a negative on the top and the bottom. So which way should I put it in?

Attachments

• 1489093706584-945649178.jpg
    1489093706584-945649178.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 25

Machine3981

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I played it safe and went with a .5 build. 24g 8wraps around 5mm ×2. Hits amazing. Not to hot flavor is incredible.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489100480147.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489100480147.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 21

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made it home.... And my Voltrove thanks to my good partner was waiting for me....

1d1f757a507a893bf038d0d5b8678075.jpg

6587465a35d4de4bd5b9bc4a603acde2.jpg

9d8161fa7e9f57e6d6798b85f4e67cc8.jpg

Thanks for everything Dale.... DeucesJack ... What's up brother.....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors