VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Voltrove-V2-LE-1024x1024-28327-1544909214.png
K34MO7L

I didn't see anything posted so I just wanted to plug the tank to end all tanks, at least for me.

Mark (of Voltrove) is a wonderful dude, going as far as to honor the sale price for the post-New Year stuff BEFORE such and even giving me free spare glasses. I've known him for over two years and you can't go wrong ordering anything from him, be it NLPWM boards or be it atomizers.

The V1 was semi-well known here, and I'm sure you guys heard about the V2, but now the V2 is back for the final time as the V2 Limited Edition. After this, the Voltrove design is retired and Mark is working on something new, which does sadden me but the tank has been going for over two years now.

I didn't buy a V2, I stuck to my V1 alongside a mod I made myself for over two years without having so much as even a backup on either end (mod or atomizer) because I was so fucking content with the setup. When I wrenched the NLPWM V1 from my N1 box and replaced it with the V2.1 board, I decided to update the tank too. I did, and my god I feel stupid for not getting the V2 immediately when it came out previously.

Coming from the V1 to the V2 LE, improvements include:

Quarter turn top cap with no threads that makes top-filling easy as hell and quick too.

Juice flow control ring that entirely eliminated the small leaking issues that could happen if you refilled the tank before it was empty due to vacuum disruption.

Massive chuff style drip tip.

Larger capacity, the V2 LE seems to be around 31Ml or so while the V1 was around 27Ml or so.

Way more airflow and two different slot styles to configure said airflow with.

There is now a short kit glass, though I have zero idea why you'd use that in a tank made to take 350W+ builds that eats juice like the monster it is, it would be empty constantly. Cool option though I guess.

The finish on the glass itself also seems to be different and the chimney comes into two pieces.

^ Now I'm not entirely sure which of the changes are specific to the V2 LE over the V2 besides the quarter turn top cap and the chuff drip tip, but it IS different than the base V2.. and as I said, once these sell out it's going to its grave, so I suppose get them while you can. There's also a 35mm and a 30mm version.

Link: http://voltrove.com/voltrove-v2-41mm-le/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors