Become a Patron!

Volunteers Wanted! Come to get free samples!!!

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys! How're you doing today? We're here to looking for volunteer reviewers for the latest VPDAM BF SQUONK MOD! Once you become our reviewer, you'll get a VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD for free. What's more, you can have more chances to review more latest and coolest items as long as you can offer us qualified reviews!

24172950_1515142221896973_4113902285585902687_o.jpg

Rules:
1. Describe your first impression of VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD in short.
2. Add links of your personal reviews if you have experience in writing reviews. It's very important reference condition.
3. Once you become a reviewer, you will finish the review one week after you receive the item.

***Deadline: 8th December
***We will select 2 reviewers.

Don't hesitate to join us! Hope we can establish a long term cooperation! WE WANT YOU!!!

Sincerely,
Cacuqecig

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
KNOW MORE ABOUT VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD

Features:
1. A bottom-feeder of great portability with 7ml squonk bottle
2. Resin/Aluminum materials available
3.Powerful output & exquisite construction
4. Compatible with single 18650 and single 20700 battery
5. Flip-open battery & squonk door with engraved patterns
24067797_1515153241895871_30352022601771116_n.jpg

Specifications:
Product Name: Leon Squonk Box Mod
Battery Specification: 1*20700/18650 Lithium Battery
Material/Color: Resin (5 colors available); Aluminum Alloy (black/red)
Net Weight: Resin (164g); Aluminum Alloy (170g)
Turn the button clockwise to lock it; turn the button counter-clockwise to unlock it.

What's in the package?
1* Leon Squonk Box Mod
1*7ml Squonk Bottle
1*18650 Battery Sleeve
1*User Manual

Wholesales on: https://www.cacuqecig.com/
Wholesale Inquiries/ [email protected]

Quick Review of VPDAM LEON SQUONK MOD
1>
2>
3>

rtapawan

Unlisted Vendor
First look -love the design the colours. Fire button compare to other squonks its abig help. In the lic, a bit bigger. In the videos, easy to use. Easy to refill, easy to clean. Five colours to choos3 from. Sturdy design. Think its the best in the market or at least one of the best. Trendy hot fashionable colours. Love it.

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First impressions a REALL CONTENDER to the pulse which seems to be everyone’s squonk mech starter at tins time we all need to know there is something BETTER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vpdam squonk is a very nice and competitive squonk box. Nice assortment of colors to choose from. I like the flip open battery door and the choice of different battery types as well as adaptor for 18650's. I also am fond of the lock button on the fire button which is of a nice size. 7ml refillable squonk bottle is very nice! The internals look clean and I do think this is a good box to get out there and hit it with all the others! Very nice and impressive from what I can see. Wouldn't mind giving it a whirl!

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone been chosen for this yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vpdam squonk is a very nice and competitive squonk box. Nice assortment of colors to choose from. I like the flip open battery door and the choice of different battery types as well as adaptor for 18650's. I also am fond of the lock button on the fire button which is of a nice size. 7ml refillable squonk bottle is very nice! The internals look clean and I do think this is a good box to get out there and hit it with all the others! Very nice and impressive from what I can see. Wouldn't mind giving it a whirl!

I think we have a winner here. :) And it's your very first post on the forum too! Incredible!!! Wotta coincidence!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like the look of this squonker. I am a fan of 20700 squonk boxes over straight 18650s. Only one good way to evaluate.....get one in my hand

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason I just noticed this post.....and I am way late to the game! Congrats to those who won! My bad.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won't kiss the manufacturers butt like these first time posters....lol. if this box has flaws i won't shy from stating them. Nothing worse than buying vape hardware that has rave reviews.....only to find those reviews to be by sellouts.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I won't kiss the manufacturers butt like these first time posters....lol. if this box has flaws i won't shy from stating them. Nothing worse than buying vape hardware that has rave reviews.....only to find those reviews to be by sellouts.

Good Modus Operandi!

When I write a review, the main thing I try to think of (well other than being honest and accurate) is that some vaper may just be spending his/her hard earned money based on the review that I have written!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Modus Operandi!

When I write a review, the main thing I try to think of (well other than being honest and accurate) is that some vaper may just be spending his/her hard earned money based on the review that I have written!
Me too. I have bought a lot of "crap" over the last 14 months if vaping. Unsatisfying vape....leaking....fragile... flavorless... and such

Me too. I have bought a lot of "crap" over the last 14 months if vaping. Unsatisfying vape....leaking....fragile... flavorless... and such

I think that is an awesome way to do reviews. Honesty is a good policy and to advise others who are trying to find a better way to stop smoking through the use of a vaping device and save $$ is of utmost importance. Very good point! Appreciate honesty over hype!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The VPDamn Leon Squonk Box Mod is everso SEXY.
Artful Engineers have overworked time to make super colors into a box to put joy in.
7mm of Joy and yet there is noon for a genius Trustfire battery
Smiley face off/off button for extra super joy happy.
Lucky Funny Purple color match color of Eyes and Funny Yellow Green Am same color of Very Lucky Hair Places

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I now realize why I couldn't find this.... as it was a contest...not in the contest section.

@duecesjack can we get after the op for a winner? Looks like just a few people got in before deadline and what not....shouldnt be a huge selection process

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I now realize why I couldn't find this.... as it was a contest...not in the contest section.

@duecesjack can we get after the op for a winner? Looks like just a few people got in before deadline and what not....shouldnt be a huge selection process

Wish I could help ya Dave but you're going to have to tag a mod.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Probably going to introduce the winner at the same time the positive review is posted.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I don't even know who the mods are anymore! Thought you were one! Lol

Me Am a Mod

Evil UncleRJ.jpg

Always watching for Shills and Spammers!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Keep doing what you're doing! Kick um to the curb lol.

And believe you me, I am trying to!

But if they don't violate the rules of the forum, not much I can do.

So far they are only guilty of procreating shells and not handing out prizes.

Perhaps we need a new rule that requires Chinese based companies not to think of us like complete idiots!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

VU Sponsors