Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Contents:

1 Drag Baby
1 glass tube (1.8ml)
GENE CHIP Card
2 coils - 1 PnP-M2 (.6ohm), 1 PnP-C1 (1.2ohm)
1 chain
1 USB cable
1 Warranty card
1 User Manual

Unboxing:

The first thing you see is the Drag Baby. One side has a resin panel and the other side says Drag just like the bigger members of the Drag family. On one thin side it says Voopoo. On the other is the fire button (which is well placed and conveniently located.) There's an extra glass tube and a chain if you want to wear it around your neck with an inconspicuous edge to attach the chain.
The second layer contains a box with the coils, USB cable and paperwork.

Assembly:

It's very easy. Select your coil (I used the 1.2ohm coil first) and screw it in, then add the glass and screw on the top. The base of the tank is part of the Drag Baby so you can't change the tank but I don't know why you'd want to change it. Its very easy to fill. Unscrew the drip tip and there's two ports on top, one on each side of the top. It might be easier to fill using a needle top bottle but I used a dripper and it worked fine.

Vaping:

You turn the Drag Baby on and off by pressing the fire button 5 times in quick succession.
After priming my coil I started vaping. It was like vaping a mod shaped pod. Except this pod had variable airflow. It seemed to produce more vapor than the run of the mill pod.
After running 3 tanks of nic salt through the Drag Baby I switched coils and installed the .6ohm coil. I found heaven. Almost everything I want in a vape in a tiny form. I filled it with my favorite eliquid and the flavor was vibrant, almost alive. I've been vaping it since I received it. I'm even neglecting my squonks to vape the Voopoo Drag Baby. In addition to the flavor being spot on it produces more vapor than you'd expect for its size.
Voopoo also offers a .8ohm coil for dual use. I haven't tried it yet but when it comes in and I've used it awhile I'll add on to this review.

The chain is a great idea. I'm always setting down a vape and then hunting all over for it. The worst problem I've had wearing it around my neck is where it lays. Basically the Voopoo Drag Baby on a chain around my neck lays directly in the middle of my chest. I've had many occasions where I had to dig it out. Not a problem at home but quite a bit embarrassing out in public. I try not to meet anyone's eyes because I know they are either laughing or wondering what the heck I'm doing.

Protection provided by the Gene Chip.

Overtime protection.
Short circuit protection.
Overcharge protection.
Low battery protection.
Output over current protection.

Would I recommend the Voopoo Drag Baby Trio to others? Absolutely. You get 3 vapes in one depending on which coil you use. I only wish the chain was a bit longer!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors