Voopoo Drag Paint

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by Jumpidy, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Jumpidy

Jumpidy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey, I've had a Black voopoo drag for a while now and the paint is chipping and easily scratched i know its a common problem with them but I've been wanting to get a new drag so my question is, is the silver drag painted and if it is does the paint chip and scratch just as easy?

2. Grandpa

Grandpa Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    My silver Drag appears like it may be anodized. I have used mine a lot and it hasn't got a scratch on it. Other painted mods I have had as long as the Drag show far more wear.

3. Jumpidy

Jumpidy New Member

Blog Posts:
    oh ok, Thanks a lot!

4. bomatttt

bomatttt New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have the drag and the alpha 1, both are black, both are losing their paint in some way or another. I use the drag more, and if you stick it in your pocket the paint will rub off on the sharp corners. I have dropped it once and scuffed it up a little and is pretty visible. Overall, the paint isn’t necessarily falling off or chipping, it’s more just rubbing off from use. But I noticed the paint rubbing off at only 2 or 3 weeks of having the mod. Fact is, if you have a black voopoo mod with sharp corners, the paint WILL rub off fairly quickly. I still love both mods. But.....buyer beware.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Spudeye

Spudeye New Member

Blog Posts:
    No it just combust on your counter top when your not looking