Become a Patron!

Voopoo Drag Paint

Hey, I've had a Black voopoo drag for a while now and the paint is chipping and easily scratched i know its a common problem with them but I've been wanting to get a new drag so my question is, is the silver drag painted and if it is does the paint chip and scratch just as easy?

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My silver Drag appears like it may be anodized. I have used mine a lot and it hasn't got a scratch on it. Other painted mods I have had as long as the Drag show far more wear.

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
I have the drag and the alpha 1, both are black, both are losing their paint in some way or another. I use the drag more, and if you stick it in your pocket the paint will rub off on the sharp corners. I have dropped it once and scuffed it up a little and is pretty visible. Overall, the paint isn’t necessarily falling off or chipping, it’s more just rubbing off from use. But I noticed the paint rubbing off at only 2 or 3 weeks of having the mod. Fact is, if you have a black voopoo mod with sharp corners, the paint WILL rub off fairly quickly. I still love both mods. But.....buyer beware.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors