Become a Patron!

Voopoo Find S Trio Pod

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Voopoofindskit.jpg

I open the box to find a silver and black pod. The color cuts the pod in half on the diagonal. There's also a pod, one 1.2ohm ceramic coil and one .8ohm coil, usb cable and instructions and warranty papers.

Its extremely easy to insert the coil. Select the coil you wish to use and push it in. To change coils you simply pull out the old coil and push in the new one.

The pod is bottom filled so pull out the silicone plug and fill it up. Then plug the opening with the silicone plug and you're almost ready to vape. Its advised that you keep the pod 2/3rds full and it holds 3ml of liquid. Take the pod and insert it into the body of the vape. It's easily held in place with magnets. Let the pod sit a few minutes to prime the coil. Now you're ready to vape.

Turn it on and off with 5 clicks of the power button. The power button is located midway up one side. I must be the only person that has trouble hitting the power button 5 times in a row. I get to 3 and my hand cramps or something else stops me from getting to 5. Eventually I manage and the 1.2ohm ceramic coil delivers an airy mtl vape but definitely a mtl vape. It produces some vapor but not huge clouds. You must press the power button to vape but that's no big deal. The button also serves as a battery indicator light. It glows in three colors to indicate battery life. Green for above 60%, blue for 60-20% and red below 20%.
VoopooFindScb.jpg
It operates on the Gene.Trio chip providing a 10 sec overtime protection, short-circuit protection, overcharge protection, low battery protection and output over-current protection.

I switched to the .8ohm coil prematurely to test a theory. I dont know about the other coils but the .8ohm coil from the Drag Baby Trio kit fits the Find S Trio kit. Since they're all pnp series the other two coils from the Drag Baby Trio should fit but I don't know for sure about any but the .8. I was so excited it fit I immediately took a hit without priming the coil. Of course I got a dry hit. Uck. People, please prime your coils before vaping. I promise you'll regret it if you don't. Once the next .8ohm coil is primed I vape some of the nic salt liquid, emptied the rest and refilled with freebase eliquid. It turned out to be a great vape coming from a pod! I vape dl and this is perfect for me. And the clouds I got from a pod were amazing. This pod with the .8 ohm coil and freebase eliquid is not a stealth vape! The clouds will give you away. I love being able to vape dl from a pod! This pod is very versatile as you can vape mtl or dl depending on the coil you choose. Vapors who choose mtl or dl will be very happy.

Pros:
Great battery life
3ml capacity
Fire button to vape
Gene.Trio chip

Cons:
The fill hole is on the underside of the pod
Fire button to vape

Statistics

Material: Aluminum Alloy & Plastic
Brand new GENE.Trio Chip inside
Power Range: 6-23W