Become a Patron!

VooPoo is bad business.... 80w Pulse B.S.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just because voopoo says that they didn't do it doesn't mean they still shitted on Tony. I didn't Jack off before bed, just because I said it doesn't mean it's true. I told my girlfriend that I haven't gone behind her back and made passes at all her friends is that true? No.

Point of the story? I don't have a girlfriend. Because I actually don't. Not just because I said I don't.

Voopoo was shady, they say $$ signs and did what most humans unfortunately would do. Most business men could give a fuck less if it ain't in writing. I like Tony, but I don't care about Vandyvape. They have stolen plenty of designs from people. I'm just salty Tony got caught in the crossfire.

Plain and simple they shipped Vandyvape chips too test out and make pre production models. I believe they got even further than that. They were in production phase when the chips weren't being delivered.

The fact of the matter is don't do business without signing everything and reading all the print. You have to do that. If you don't, it's your fault. Especially in China, Japan. Look at how fast the haku was cloned... Faster than the speed of production on a first batch apparently

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I never like being a beta tester
That or having to pay to be a beta tester. I'm sorry I have actually talked to Tony a few times. He's super cool, very nice guy... That being said, I'm not going to Shell out 90 bucks on a mod that was promised to be affordable. The fucking alpha one when it first came out with the gene chip was cheaper than that and it's a new Chip that is in all honesty probably the same as the wismec ijoy eleaf or atleast very similar.

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That or having to pay to be a beta tester. I'm sorry I have actually talked to Tony a few times. He's super cool, very nice guy... That being said, I'm not going to Shell out 90 bucks on a mod that was promised to be affordable. The fucking alpha one when it first came out with the gene chip was cheaper than that and it's a new Chip that is in all honesty probably the same as the wismec ijoy eleaf or atleast very similar.

Did I miss something? Who said the Pulse 80W will be $90?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Refilling bottles are Pretty good solid built quality ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors