Become a Patron!

Voopoo Vinci Review

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
vinci1a.jpg
Opening the box my first thought is good, theres nothing I can drop and break. My second thought is to wonder if it's a pod or a vape. Inside the box are two coils (.8 and. 3ohm), Vinci device, 5.5ml pod, user manual, USB cable, warranty card, chip card and gift card.

Box1a.jpg
With a different design from most pods the Vinci stands out for numerous reasons. The first is the size and shape. Rectangular, the Vinci is the length of a hand with a comfortable mouthpiece at one end. It has a 0.96 inch TFT color screen. Its run off the GENE AI Chipset which allows it to change from manual to automatic modes. It also allows the pod to automatically detect the coil and match the recommended wattage to the coil inserted.

The Vinci is powered by a huge 1500mAh battery, goes up to 40 watts and takes either a .3ohm coil or .8ohm. The pod pulls out easily and is held in place by magnets. The coils are inserted into the bottom of the removable pod. Simply insert the coil and push it in. Let sit 5 minutes with liquid (filled on the side of the removable pod) in the huge 5.5ml capacity pod and you're ready to vape. Personally I give it 10 or 15 minutes just to be safe.The Vinci is compatible with all the pnp coils that can be used in other Voopoo products.

With either coil you can use freebase eliquid but with the .8ohm coil you can choose to use nicsalt eliquid. I like having the choice in the same device and am a fan of the .8ohm coil since I can alternate between freebase eliquid and nicsalt without changing the coil or pod. This is the only pod I've used that I can alternate easily.

One one side are the buttons and color screen, two opposite sides have colored resin sides and the back says Voopoo from midway towards the bottom and Gene chip inside at the bottom. The micro usb port is on the bottom of the podmod so it can't stand up straight when charging.

Screen7a.jpg
It has variable airflow. To change it simply pull the pod out, rotate it 180 degrees and reinsert it. Be careful because the pod will reset the wattage to the recommended wattage for the coil inserted. If you are vaping at a different wattage make sure to change it back before vaping.

The fire button turns the pod on and off with 5 fast clicks. You can set the wattage with the plus or minus buttons. Three clicks of the fire button takes you into the menu which you can change with the + and - buttons. You can clear the puff counter or time used. You can also change the pod from draw activated to manual (pressing the button to draw) or both.

When used with the air holes covered and the .8ohm coil you get a loose mtl vape. Flip the pod 180 degrees and get a tighter dl vape. Use the .3ohm coil and the airflow open and you have a loose dl vape. Flip the pod 180 degrees and it's a slightly tighter dl vape. It's like having 2 pods and 2 vapes in one convenient package. In dl mode this pod can make some amazing clouds depending on your wattage and draw style. Its great as both a mtl and dl vape.

There are 7 safety features. Overtime protection, overdischarge protection, short circuit protection, overtemperature protection, max power protection, output over-current protection. and overcharge protection.

Pros: multiple coils, variable airflow and draw styles.
Cons: microusb is on the bottom of the pod, resets to recommended wattage everytime you rotate the pod or turn it on and off.

Specifications:
Size: 104.0 x 25.3 x 25.3mm
Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
Power Range: 5-40W
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2
Coil: PnP 0.3ohm; PnP 0.8ohm
Pod Capacity: Visible Pod-5.5ml/2ml(TPD)
Material: Zinc Alloy + PCTG
Features:
Original podmod VW kit with 1500mAh battery
Compact design and attractive colors
New generation of GENE.AI chip
Manual and auto modes to meet different users needs
Intelligent adjustable power to match coils
PUFF mode to record vaping habits for up to 2 weeks
0.96 inch TFT color screen
Optional 5.5ml and 2ml visible pods
Suitable for PnP coils
Compatible with both regular e-juice and nic salt