Become a Patron!

Vozol NEON 10000 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Last review of my trilogy of reviews for my friends over at Vozol that sent me some samples for the purposes of these reviews.
Last one in the list is the NEON 10000,the smallest 10000 puffs disposable vape in the world!!

neon 1000 front pic.JPG

Couple of pics with some specs and info so you can see what this little disposable is all about:

specs.JPG
stuff 1.JPG
stuff 2.JPG
breakdown.JPG

Ok so time to get started.

First the packaging,well its pretty simple yet well done.
The NEON 10000 is sealed in a plastic pouch inside the box,just rip the top part and there you have it,take off the sticker from the bottom which covers the airflow hole and the type-c charge port,remove the top cap and you ready to vape.

From the several i received i got one where the flavor description was just ''Clear'',had no idea what that meant but i was curious so decided to try that one first.

Maybe my taste buds are way off but i could swear it taste a bit like liquorice with some freshness added to it.
Hard to believe that in a such small device you get up to 10.000 puffs,well that depends of course on how long your puffs are.

I specially liked the ''Clear'' flavor,not overwhelming and with just the right amount of flavor,used this one for days before i did my video review where i unboxed another different flavor.

My choice of flavor for my video review was Ice Blueberry,now this little thing hit like a truck,huge amount of flavor with also a nice freshness to it.

The design of the device itself is pretty cool,each color is different depending on what flavor it contains.
The top half of the disposable is semi clear which makes you be able to see how much e-liquid you got.
For battery management purposes there is a small screen on the right side of the device that will let you know how much battery you have left.
Each time you take a puff the bars on the side screen will pulsate like a tidal wave and then stop and show you 1 to 4 bars being 4 bars max battery and 1 bar being low battery left.

This device has a 500mAh battery which charges from zero to full in about 100 hour.
The tank itself contains 10mls of e-liquid at 50mg of nic,so yeah for a device of this size that is quite the amount of e-liquid.

Used both NEON 10000 while out and about in town and never had any issues with them,they both performed admirably and did their job.

Compared to the STAR 9000 i did seem to get a more restricted vape and less cloud production,might be because of the different coils but worry not the flavor was on point.

So if you're looking into maybe quitting smoking and you need a disposable look no further,you can start with these and you will quit in no time if you put a little effort.
If you're a long time vaper and want a disposable to use once in a while or perhaps just keep in your glovebox/purse or wherever for an emergency then this will also do the job.

Thanks to my friends over at Vozol for sending me the NEON 10000 and if you want more info on this device feel free to visit their website:

https://www.vozoltech.com/Neonseries/vozol-neon10000-Disposable.html

Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my review,have a nice day.

Cheers

Attachments

• coil.JPG
    coil.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
  • light.JPG
    light.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 0

VU Sponsors