Become a Patron!

VT Nic

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just about about of by nic. I keep missing the chance to order it from bull city. I sent them an email asking when they would have it in stock, and they don't know.

Is there another place that carries it that also carries flavors so I can combine shipping?

I'm guessing my best bet would just to order nic and flavors separate this time.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking of ordering the "throat hit" VT nic from vaperstek.org. Reading to find out what INW or German flavors I might want to get to the free shipping. Already put a couple of each in my wishlist.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm thinking of ordering the "throat hit" VT nic from vaperstek.org. Reading to find out what INW or German flavors I might want to get to the free shipping. Already put a couple of each in my wishlist.

Do you like real, dark licorice candy like you find in Australia or northern Europe? If so, get some German Salmiak flavor! If you hate licorice, I probably just made you gag, sorry lol

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like licorice but don't want another version right now. I've added Mr. Peanut and Speculoos Butter Cookie as well as the INW Seseme Seed and a couple Tobacco Absolutes (Garuda and Virginia) I had trouble with FA Pear so might try INW for that as well.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I liked the German's Blood Orange pretty well. Not bad at all. The Nougat was pretty good and the Burnt Almond, something almond. There's a thread here, I'll go find it.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much do you have to order to get free shipping?

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. I couldn't find anything on their site about free shipping.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, after the discount and free shipping, $130.38 from bcv, and $80 direct from vt. I had several favors I wanted in the 120ml size, and there were several I wanted that I could only get in the 120ml size.

So $210 this payday. I'm hoping it will be a few weeks before I find I just have to have a flavor for a new recipe.

On a side note, I finally finished my watermelon from tfa, which was from my very first order, and was in the glass bottle without a drip tip. Only about 20 more to go.

After the glass bottles are gone, I'll be waiting on the day I use up all my old stile .035 bottles of flavor in favor of the newer .02 flavor dropper bottles. I never would have thought I'd be here 4 months ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. That is my second flavor rack. My wife made the first one, and it wasn't big enough day one, so I went with the biggest I could fit in the space.

VU Sponsors