Become a Patron!

VTC5A

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would 3 Sony VTC5A 18650's in a Koopor Primus be okay for the Arctic V12 tank that vapes over 170W with .1ohm claptons? I was wondering because Im sure that would require 30 amps but Id rather not get LG HB6's due to the 1500mah vs Sony's 25amp 2600mah batteries?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Would 3 Sony VTC5A 18650's in a Koopor Primus be okay for the Arctic V12 tank that vapes over 170W with .1ohm claptons? I was wondering because Im sure that would require 30 amps but Id rather not get LG HB6's due to the 1500mah vs Sony's 25amp 2600mah batteries?
If the Sony VCT5A are legit, you're fine!

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If the Sony VCT5A are legit, you're fine!
Cool, because those are gonna be legit from IMRbatteries.com, $8.50 each and mooch says they're really solid 25 amp continuous 2600mAH cells. I need a 4-bay charger and those 3 batteries then I can run the all new Arctic V12 which is definitely better than the TFV8...and Arctic never leaks. So should be fun. Thanks

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, because those are gonna be legit from IMRbatteries.com, $8.50 each and mooch says they're really solid 25 amp continuous 2600mAH cells. I need a 4-bay charger and those 3 batteries then I can run the all new Arctic V12 which is definitely better than the TFV8...and Arctic never leaks. So should be fun. Thanks
You're welcome! Although, I'm confused regarding your issues with the TFV8. Care to explain?

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah Both different authentic tanks had issues but If you like it and got lucky with a nonleaker good. I love Arctic and the V12 model is a competitor and will satisfy my new generation super vaping needs. Preference is all. And Ive had bad luck with TFV8's. TFV4 is still in my collection though.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors