I agree. And it goes for both parties.
Yuup!

DaveHester.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He SAYS that he loves our country.
But he says a lot of things.

I think that he loves himself far more than he loves our country.
After all he is a draft dodger.
Not quite.

Trump was not drafted during the Vietnam War, and he did not enlist either as a volunteer or as a Reserve Officer Training Corps candidate.While Trump was in college from 1964 to 1968, he obtained four student deferments.In 1966, he was deemed fit for service based upon a military medical examination, and in 1968 was briefly classified as fit by a local draft board. In September of that year, he was given a medical deferment, which he later attributed to heel spurs.In 1969, he received a high number in the draft lottery, which gave him a low probability to be called to military service.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't like Bush, mainly because he seemed to be an idiot... but a mostly harmless idiot. Trump probably isn't an idiot, but harmless? Hmm, I don't think I'd call him that. I think he's pretty intelligent, but extremely crazy. I really think I'd prefer going back to "harmless idiot" over "loose-cannon nut job".

Andria
Sorry but he may have seemed dumb but he wasn't you see the US government would never allow an idiot to fly a $1,000,00+ plane.

GW-Bush-in-uniform.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah so.. Neal Cassidy might agree...or are you under some dellusions only liberals have ever tripped.
Did I write any such thing.Nope I didn't.
Once again we find you looking for things you think I said/wrote.Just give it a rest bubba.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who said that and when.
Source it or I call bullshit.

I don't know about they or them but you certainly seem like all of those things...Cheers!
were you even alive when Regan was president dipshit...or were you just a brown stain on the mattress at that time.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
were you even alive when Regan was president dipshit...or were you just a brown stain on the mattress at that time.
What part of 60+ years old don't you understand?
Nice way to add in a racist insult there.

"brown stain"

Really?

And you wonder why I think you're a racist...Really?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything you've ever written on these forums ever.Oh and the fact that you basically actively stalked the posts of at least 3 female members of these forums.
really if that was true I'd have been removed long ago,..this is all liberals have anymore..lying they are to intellectually lazy to address people's points so they just spout alot of idiotic lies.....Or are you trying to insinuate that the staff and mods of VU enable women being abused is that what you are accussing VU staff of doing????Hey you forgot I also am a Russian spy working for Putin and a Nazi.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what gave it away the fact I drink milk or my haircut

really if that was true I'd have been removed long ago,..this is all liberals have anymore..lying they are to intellectually lazy to address people's points so they just spout alot of idiotic lies.....Hey you forgot I also am a Russian spy working for Putin and a Nazi.
I'll wait for your meds to kick back in...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
address the point ...you can't you're just an imbecile that goes around trolling like steve said.
What point were you making when you wrote the following below?

really if that was true I'd have been removed long ago,..this is all liberals have anymore..lying they are to intellectually lazy to address people's points so they just spout alot of idiotic lies.....Or are you trying to insinuate that the staff and mods of VU enable women being abused is that what you are accussing VU staff of doing????Hey you forgot I also am a Russian spy working for Putin and a Nazi.
Seems like pointless drivel to me.

really? well then you should have no problem pointing them out..
Oh so you want me to name sources and yet you refused to do so whenever asked to?
Yeah sure bubba...Nice try!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What part of 60+ years old don't you understand?
Nice way to add in a racist insult there.

"brown stain"

Really?

And you wonder why I think you're a racist...Really?

I can't help it, I'm going to have to spell this one out for you.

"Brown stain" is a reference to the stain on your mothers bed from anal sex. The cum and shit that leaked out created a stain. A brown stain. And you were conceived when the contents of the nasty stain migrated to your mothers twat as flies went about their business flying to and fro from stain to twat like bees pollinating flowers. Except it's a cum filled shit stain, nasty twat and flies.

Nothing racist about it, I'm afraid. It's just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gross.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

"Brown stain" is a reference to the stain on your mothers bed from anal sex. The cum and shit that leaked out created a stain. A brown stain. And you were conceived when the contents of the nasty stain migrated to your mothers twat as flies went about their business flying to and fro from stain to twat like bees pollinating flowers. Except it's a cum filled shit stain, nasty twat and flies.

Nothing racist about it, I'm afraid. It's just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gross.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNN......LOL

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What point were you making when you wrote the following below?

Seems like pointless drivel to me.

Oh so you want me to name sources and yet you refused to do so whenever asked to?
Yeah sure bubba...Nice try!
Dude I think you may have taken waaay too many tours on the Bus with Wavy Gravy..I think your brain is so fried you only have one foot in each world....LOL.....go back to Haight and panhandle with your dog.they're waiting for you over on Hippy hill.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry but he may have seemed dumb but he wasn't you see the US government would never allow an idiot to fly a $1,000,00+ plane.

GW-Bush-in-uniform.jpg

How does someone GRADUATE from Yale, and say "nuke-yu-ler"? My husband says it that way... but he ain't a Yale grad either! to me, that's not just dumb or ignorant, it's DETERMINED, which makes it stupidity.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My mother is dead...Next!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I think you may have taken waaay too many tours on the Bus with Wavy Gravy..I think your brain is so fried you only have one foot in each world....LOL.....go back to Haight and panhandle with your dog.they're waiting for you over on Hippy hill.
I don't have a dog.Nor do I panhandle.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stops by thread smiles at drama fest then stops dead in tracks at this picture and lingers too long thus demonstrating that he is indeed a man though perhaps a bit shallow with a propensity to write very long sentences devoid of punctuation :)
Just watch (Dexter Season 2) or (Defiance)
Be prepared to drool.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does someone GRADUATE from Yale, and say "nuke-yu-ler"? My husband says it that way... but he ain't a Yale grad either! to me, that's not just dumb or ignorant, it's DETERMINED, which makes it stupidity.

Andria
I'm pretty certain it is just a being from (Texas) thing.My neighbor hails from Dallas and says it the same damn way and I know for fact she ain't stupid.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit TOO far south. LOL.

Google "Land Mass Weather Channel". Don't do it while vaping, you might choke from the inevitable laughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...it is a big piece of land, ya know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Is she disrespecting her own husband?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm beginning to think you might have reading comprehension issues.

Oh. Point out the post where you informed me of the time Trump attacked a person before that person disparaged him first. I missed it. Or didn't comprehend.

"Way too many times" isn't an answer. I need a specific example. A name.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No complications due to surgery which lead to her bleeding internally causing a hemothorax.
Any other questions I can answer for you?

No. No other questions. I just assumed that since you came out of her, infection was an obvious culprit. Apparently the antibiotics worked.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope...It is you not having good reading comprehension.

And you make it clear you do not comprehend.

[quote="SteveS45, post: 1969945, member: 45734"]My husband says it that way... but he ain't a Yale grad either! to me, that's not just dumb or ignorant, it's DETERMINED, which makes it stupidity.[/quote]

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter if someone said something disparaging about him or not, they guy has such thin skin and reacts to insults like a child.

Celebrities have to deal with it all the time being in the publics eye and the POTUS (whoever it may be at the time) is the most publicly known person on the globe.

You'r going to catch flack from people, learn how to be an adult about it. Don't feed the trolls. Get off Twitter and do your job in a professional & adult manner.

He reminds me of my 93 year old grandma that has over the past few years started to become more like a 5 year old in the way she deals with things like a restaurant being out of pot pie for the day. Most people just order something else, she pitches a fit.
Someone talks smack about Trump and he can't let it go, he gets on Twitter and acts like a child.

I guess everyones brain ages differently but he is regressing faster than most people. Hopefully he can keep his facilities working for another 3 years.

VU Sponsors