Become a Patron!

VU Live help needed

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was trying to sign on last Sunday for the show so I could message with you all and kept getting an error message that the name and pw were incorrect. I tried to create a new profile thinking that maybe I needed a separate one for the VU Live and every single time I was told the user name was already taken.

So what do I have to do? I'm not always able to "attend," but I really would like to.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Live and Vaping Underground are two seperate sites and you need to sign up for each if you want to use them. If it is telling you that user name is already taken then you will need to pick a different one or at least a different variation of it

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I thought and I did try to create a separate one. Every single attempt I was told the user name was taken. I tried some really off-the-wall combos of letters, numbers, symbols, nothing anyone would really use. Hopefully I'll be there this weekend.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
its crazy the names they have on there. Vapers.tv (where VU Live is at) and Vaughn.tv are all the same so if anyone on either one has that name it wont let you have it. There are alot of off the wall ids out there. Sorry it is being so difficult though.

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm set up now. Just added an s to my name, which didn't work then. I suspect there was just a lot of traffic the other night. Glad I got it set now.

VU Sponsors