Become a Patron!

VU's political trolls-you know who you are

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made you look
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And on the subject on political trolling... my husband keeps bringing up the latest idiocy out of California, this notion of secession from the US. I can't wait to see how THEY like the full weight of the federal gov't falling on them, and then 10 yrs of martial law afterward. Clearly, no one in California has ever learned anything about American History. Hell, the confederacy had what, 7-8 states all fighting together, and STILL couldn't win? This oughta be fun to watch. :)

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the record, I'm not a political troll.

I'm a liberal troll. And honestly, since Trump won it's so fucking easy to push a liberals buttons I don't have to put any real effort into it.

Keep liking ur own shit
Sick fuck!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on the subject on political trolling... my husband keeps bringing up the latest idiocy out of California, this notion of secession from the US. I can't wait to see how THEY like the full weight of the federal gov't falling on them, and then 10 yrs of martial law afterward. Clearly, no one in California has ever learned anything about American History. Hell, the confederacy had what, 7-8 states all fighting together, and STILL couldn't win? This oughta be fun to watch. :)

Andria
Back in 1989 it might have worked California had the money then...but not anymore especially now.

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back in 1989 it might have worked California had the money then...but not anymore especially now.

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk
Oh the Democrats of California aren't gonna let a little thing like total bankruptcy stand in their way.....our govenor is not called "Moonbeam" for nothing....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh the Democrats of California aren't gonna let a little thing like total bankruptcy stand in their way.....our govenor is not called "Moonbeam" for nothing....
Ahh a CA right winger. That explains a lot.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

DONT HATE
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA ALONE IS THE
7th biggest economy IN THE WORLD...
TAKE NOTE OF THAT!
We give more than take from the Feds!!
THE FEDS are STUPID TO MESS with CALI...
MAN I WISH 2PAC was alive today.. ..
Keep wishing Andria
Ain't gonna happened!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DONT HATE
TAKE NOTE OF THAT!
Keep wishing Andria
Ain't gonna happened!

Suge Knight did it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fucks enjoy ur snow
Leave SNOOP DOGG ALONE... bring it!!
And stop watching fake news all the time...
I meant FOX NEWS

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
MICHEAL Jackson still alive bro... he's in the WH

And Prince is a deep cover operative

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DONT HATE
TAKE NOTE OF THAT!
Keep wishing Andria
Ain't gonna happened!

the dipshits in LA and SF are not Califrornia and they do not vote the way LA and SF vote...and without those red counties California would not have the economy it has...I would love nothing more for the nitwits in LA and SF to get their butthurt dream and leave the US...it would give the rest of the sate the precedent to leave the state of California and form their own state...the coastal liberals would dry up and blow away within 1 year.....LA and SF do not speak for california.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the dipshits in LA and SF are not Califrornia and they do not vote the way LA and SF vote...and without those red counties California would not have the economy it has...I would love nothing more for the nitwits in LA and SF to get their butthurt dream and leave the US...it would give the rest of the sate the precedent to leave the state of California and form their own state...the coastal liberals would dry up and blow away within 1 year.

LOL.... FAKE NEWS!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.... FAKE NEWS!!!

yeah what are you all gonna use for water if the counties up north and in the sierras decide they'd rather give their water to Nevada or Arizona....what are you gonna do when the counties that produce all that food tell you to go swing...gonna buy your organic biodynamic bean sprouts from the feces strewned fields of mejico....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah what are you all gonna use for water if the counties up north and in the sierras decide they'd rather give their water to Nevada or Arizona....what are you gonna do when the counties that produce all that food tell you to go swing...gonna buy your organic biodynamic bean sprouts from the feces strewned fields of mejico....
I been wondering how they are gonna raise all that food without immigrant/migrant labor?
They will really like the cost increases when migrants are taken out of the home construction industry, food production, lawn care, etc industries.
And the cost increases from import tariffs from Mexico...
All the while fighting raising the minimum wage...
Oil price increases from pissing off all the Islamic countries.
Deregulate the financial industries?

Can you say Recession?

Yep make America Grate.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't worry about it...
We got this!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry about it...
We got this!

oh really....LA gets it's water from the Ownes river valley up in the sierras..SF from the hetch hetchy valley in the sierras....where you gonna get water...gonna get some illegal aliens to dig for wells in the salt marshes of Marin...or are you gonna bring in bottled water from Fiji to shower in.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh really....LA gets it's water from the Ownes river valley up in the sierras..SF from the hetch hetchy valley in the sierras....where you gonna get water...gonna get some illegal aliens to dig for wells in the salt marshes of Marin.

Like what you said... WE CAN AFFORD ORGANIC WATER FROM JAPAN... relax...we got this
Illegal aliens can survive don't worry about them
I'm more worried about the homeless people that are Being dump here..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
easily.....I see your knowledge of agriculture is on par with your expertise on Californai right-wingers.
LOL I live in tobacco country and the farmers are already sweating getting Mexicans to work their crops.
In my red state the young are too damn lazy to work.

The horse racing industry is also worrying about losing their cheap labor.
The hospitallity industry...
The food /meat processing industry?
Cattle industry too. I think KY is #3 in beef production.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I live in tobacco country and the farmers are already sweating getting Mexicans to work their crops.
In my red state the young are too damn lazy to work.
let's see...Tobacco has been cultivated in the US for commerical purposes since ..what the 1600s.....without mexicans....do you see your disconnect here.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like what you said... WE CAN AFFORD ORGANIC WATER FROM JAPAN... relax...we got this
Illegal aliens can survive don't worry about them
I'm more worried about the homeless people that are Being dump here..

they are....refugees dude have a heart...California has something like 1/3 of all welfare cases in America....because we give so many more benifits...

VU Sponsors