Become a Patron!

VU's political trolls-you know who you are

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
let's see...Tobacco has been cultivated in the US for commerical purposes since ..what the 1600s.....without mexicans....do you see your disconnect here.....
When I was young the HS and college students did the planting and harvesting.
Now you can't get any of them to do real work.
Waay back it was slaves.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The highest federal aid recipients are: Mississippi (45.3%), Louisiana (44%), Tennessee (41%), South Dakota (40.8%), Missouri (39.4%), Montana (39%), and Georgia (37.9%). As you may have noticed, almost all of these are “red” states controlled by the Republican Party (Missouri is an exception).

Just the first hit on google.

More revealing is the fact that, in 2007, before the onset of the recession, California's 1.2 million recipients of traditional welfare comprised about 28 percent of the nation's total welfare caseload in a state with 12 percent of the nation's population.Jan 21, 2014

second hit on google so you are not far off.
however it is the population of CA that makes this so not because of benefits.

False News Verified.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are....refugees dude have a heart...California has something like 1/3 of all welfare cases in America....because we give so many more benifits...

That's why I said I'm more worried about the homeless americans... they government should too... they spending all the money on cracking down on illegals while the homeless Americans are freezing to death on the streets...
Oh and btw... the illegals are not just Mexicans
They are international...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was young the HS and college students did the planting and harvesting.
Now you can't get any of them to do real work.
Waay back it was slaves.
bullshit..you lie that's all you got is to keep lying...you justify the rape of the american worker with lies..you protect corprate greed and big profit margins behind the bullshit lie that americans won't do it...Tyson chicken the largest chicken processing company and campaign donor to the Clintons got busted bringing in illegal mexicans...they had to kick out the mexicans ....and guesss what there was a glut of americans that applied for those jobs...
no booby that's just a lie another lie....Tobacco has been grown fro profit without slaves or mexicans....all you are doing is protecting the corporations to have a higher profit margin destroy workers conditions, and increase poverty ....all so the DNC can buy votes.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I said I'm more worried about the homeless americans... they government should too... they spending all the money on cracking down on illegals while the homeless Americans are freezing to death on the streets...

And don't forget those Muslims which are 1% of the total population. We should fear them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The highest federal aid recipients are: Mississippi (45.3%), Louisiana (44%), Tennessee (41%), South Dakota (40.8%), Missouri (39.4%), Montana (39%), and Georgia (37.9%). As you may have noticed, almost all of these are “red” states controlled by the Republican Party (Missouri is an exception).

Just the first hit on google.

More revealing is the fact that, in 2007, before the onset of the recession, California's 1.2 million recipients of traditional welfare comprised about 28 percent of the nation's total welfare caseload in a state with 12 percent of the nation's population.Jan 21, 2014

second hit on google so you are not far off.
however it is the population of CA that makes this so not because of benefits.

False News Verified.
So you proved my point Californa has about 1/3 of the countries welfare roll.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And don't forget those Muslims which are 1% of the total population. We should fear them.

I'm so afraid..... I have a Muslim renter in my house and I'm afraid that she's gonna kill me everyday
Help me

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bullshit..you lie that's all you got is to keep lying...you justify the rape of the american worker with lies..you protect corprate greed and big profit margins behind the bullshit lie that americans won't do it...Tyson chicken the largest chicken processing company and campaign donor to the Clintons got busted bringing in illegal mexicans...they had to kick out the mexicans ....and guesss what there was a glut of americans that applied for those jobs...
no booby that's just a lie another lie....Tobacco has been grown fro profit without slaves or mexicans....all you are doing is protecting the corporations to have a higher profit margin destroy workers conditions, and increase poverty ....all so the DNC can buy votes.
No lie. I live among tobacco farmers and shoot the shit with them most every morning down at the country store.

You are clueless in so many areas.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

how about we kick the illegals out of the homes they are in ship them back to mexico and give those homes to the homeless many of whom are vetrans.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you proved my point Californa has about 1/3 of the countries welfare roll.
But not because of the benefits CA offers as you stated. But because of their total population.

so False news by you verified.

CA also has the highest number of right wing idiots could also be argued because of the population.

Highest number of mentally deficient, etc.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fucks enjoy ur snow
Leave SNOOP DOGG ALONE... bring it!!
And stop watching fake news all the time...
I meant FOX NEWS

About 98% of all news media is owned solely by 3 very large wealthy families.And guess what..yep they intermarry into each other.In other words they control the constant flow of information as well as misinformation.George Orwell's Dystopian nightmares ain't even a sweat stain.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how about we kick the illegals out of the homes they are in ship them back to mexico and give those homes to the homeless many of whom are vetrans.

The problem is not the illegals
It's the GOVERNMENT
they should take care of the AMERICAN PEOPLE
VETS OR NOT
THEY SHOULD...
they always find excuses like urs...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No lie. I live among tobacco farmers and shoot the shit with them most every morning down at the country store.

You are clueless in so many areas.
you..do not have a right to cheap labor...you do not have a right to decide what the market will bear...you do not have a right to manipulate the supply of labor to profit for you....you have the right to COMPETE in the market for human resources...and you will get that labor if you offer competitive wages...your logic legitamizes the use of slavery.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 98% of all news media is owned solely by 3 very large wealthy families.And guess what..yep they intermarry into each other.In other words they control the constant flow of information as well as misinformation.George Orwell's Dystopian nightmares ain't even a sweat stain.

I agree... That's why I watch them all...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem is not the illegals
It's the GOVERNMENT
they should take care of the AMERICAN PEOPLE
VETS OR NOT
THEY SHOULD...
they always find excuses like urs...

One of the problems is illegals..... and it is an easy fix.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gonna pay the rent on those homes?
why not ....I am now. I pay for more schools for illegals..I pay more for free medical care to illegals I pay more for police because of illegals I pay,I pay for aid to dependent families because of illegals,I pay more for more prisons and their staffing because of illegals..I pay so the rich who can buy politicans in california don't have to.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you..do not have a right to cheap labor...you do not have a right to decide what the market will bear...you do not have a right to manipulate the supply of labor to profit for you....you have the right to COMPETE in the market for human resources...and you will get that labor if you offer competitive wages...your logic legitamizes the use of slavery.

huh?

hopeless just hopleless.

I am outta politics on here.

Go discuss vaping in other threads.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the problems is illegals..... and it is an easy fix.

You think is that easy! Ha!
Btw, not all illegals are form Mexico...
Fix the VA
Fix immigration
FIix the labor department
Fix healthcare
Create new jobs...
more money for the middle class
Do that shit and you'll see improvement! Which I doubt!!!

ALL THESE FUCKS IN DC ONLY WORRY ABOUT REELECTIONS...
I hope papa trump is the man that would finally do something about it and not just talk about it!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh really....LA gets it's water from the Ownes river valley up in the sierras..SF from the hetch hetchy valley in the sierras....where you gonna get water...gonna get some illegal aliens to dig for wells in the salt marshes of Marin...or are you gonna bring in bottled water from Fiji to shower in.
There's this new stuff they discovered recently it's called "rain".Apparently you can use it to bathe and cook with and grow stuff with.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think is that easy! Ha!
Btw, not all illegals are form Mexico...
Fix the VA
Fix immigration
FIix the labor department
Fix healthcare
Create new jobs...
more money for the middle class
Do that shit and you'll see improvement! Which I doubt!!!

ALL THESE FUCKS IN DC ONLY WORRY ABOUT REELECTIONS...
I hope papa trump is the man that would finally do something about it and not just talk about it!!

I hope so too but I suspect he does not even understand the lower classes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so too but I suspect he does not even understand the lower classes.
LOL...I grew up in the barrio.....you don't see poor americans supporting illegal immigration..you see globalists like zuckenburg and Tyson, and hollywood actors and rich liberals with a domestic staff supporting illegal immigratin.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright we send every illegal immigrant & their families that has ever come to this country back to where they came from.Guess who'll still be here?

Only Native Americans.
Who have been raped murdered and tortured by Europeans and their progeny for over 600 years.
And some Indians were even taken into slavery by the English.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright we send every illegal immigrant & their families that has ever come to this country back to where they came from.Guess who'll still be here?

Only Native Americans.
Who have been raped murdered and tortured by Europeans and their progeny for over 600 years.
Yeah mexicans aren't coming here for views of the Grand Canyon,,they are coming here for the society and the life created BY Americans...if this country was on the moon mexicans would be building rocket ships to get there.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Only Native Americans.
whattaya gonna do with all those mixed bloods..hell if we just keep the full bloods half the tribes in america will disappear.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
4925.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Only Native Americans.
Word has it we stole this land fair and square.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh the Democrats of California aren't gonna let a little thing like total bankruptcy stand in their way.....our govenor is not called "Moonbeam" for nothing....
You know I almost skipped responding to this but really nobody has called him that in years

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah mexicans aren't coming here for views of the Grand Canyon,,they are coming here for the society and the life created BY Americans...if this country was on the moon mexicans would be building rocket ships to get there.
Could you be any more clueless?

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors