Member For 4 Years
4925.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
IKR

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been wondering how they are gonna raise all that food without immigrant/migrant labor?
They will really like the cost increases when migrants are taken out of the home construction industry, food production, lawn care, etc industries.
And the cost increases from import tariffs from Mexico...
All the while fighting raising the minimum wage...
Oil price increases from pissing off all the Islamic countries.
Deregulate the financial industries?

Can you say Recession?

Yep make America Grate.

I think the Democrats used that exact same argument when Republicans took away their slaves and they tried to secede. Who's gonna do the farm labor, build the mansions, mow the lawns and other racist stereotypes? The costs will be too high!

I think it worked out fine last time. It'll work out fine this time too. ;)

I'm not sure how other countries get by without Mexican labor, but they do. LOL.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was young the HS and college students did the planting and harvesting.
Now you can't get any of them to do real work.
Waay back it was slaves.

That's because they now use government pell grants and get easy government loans to live on and pay their way. And then whine that they have to pay the loans back.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
94115 = San Francisco

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk
lucky you I'm from Oakland and we call moonbeam ..moonbeam....you see we were unfortunate enough to have that horses ass as our mayor and he accomplished fucking nothing..Rip Van Winkle would have accomplished more for the city of Oakland.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's this new stuff they discovered recently it's called "rain".Apparently you can use it to bathe and cook with and grow stuff with.
WOW just Wow...and this is why the rest of America thinks SF is full of kooks....you mean we damned hetch hetchy valley for nothing?...John Muir is going to be pissed....yeah brilliant ...of course not a drop of rain falls in SF where you live from late spring to late fall......and far less in LA.

Last edited:

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And on the subject on political trolling... my husband keeps bringing up the latest idiocy out of California, this notion of secession from the US. I can't wait to see how THEY like the full weight of the federal gov't falling on them, and then 10 yrs of martial law afterward. Clearly, no one in California has ever learned anything about American History. Hell, the confederacy had what, 7-8 states all fighting together, and STILL couldn't win? This oughta be fun to watch. :)

Andria
No one in California?

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright we send every illegal immigrant & their families that has ever come to this country back to where they came from.Guess who'll still be here?

Only Native Americans.
Who have been raped murdered and tortured by Europeans and their progeny for over 600 years.
ah.....when did illegal immigrant come to mean ALL immigrants? Did I miss a memo?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those who come here or have come here by the book and have jobs and pay taxes ill call American....Those who sneak in..sell drugs..collect welfare checks and collect food stamps need to go ADIOS...I can even say that about some "Born in America" citizens...send them to whatever other country with them.

Some citizens actually need and deserve assistance based on situation so, im not saying ALL, just to be clear.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW just Wow...and this is why the rest of America thinks SF is full of kooks....you mean we damned hetch hetchy valley for nothing?...John Muir is going to be pissed....yeah brilliant ...of course not a drop of rain falls in SF where you live from late spring to late fall......and far less in LA.
There's these new things called "bottles" you store liquids in them for use later.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its all so fucking hysterical

Did you ever use a Pell grant?

What's hysterical about it?

Students often use pell grants and student loans simultaneously. Then they bitch when they have to pay the loan back.

I'm afraid it's a common practice now.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's hysterical about it?

Students often use pell grants and student loans simultaneously. Then they bitch when they have to pay the loan back.

I'm afraid it's a common practice now.
How much time do you got?
Be precise in your answer...Cause it could take a good long while to explain.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's these new things called "bottles" you store liquids in them for use later.
yeah I guess the city of San franciso hired all those guys with engineering degrees and laid all that infasturcture which they spend thousand and thousands of dollars to maintain a supply of freshwater to the citizens of San Franciso and it didn't occur to them to consult you and just stick a few rainbarrels under their roofspouts to solve the problem.... brilliant., nope nope those eggheads went out and built dams and resivoirs ..to bad you weren't around in ancient rome ...you could have saved them all that trouble of building aqueducts.....I got admire you most people wouldn't have the courage to stand up in a public space and make such a ludicrous suggestion....yep...a city of over 800,000 people scurrying around with buckets of water catching rain and storing it in bottles...fucking brilliant....have you ever thought of turning your talents toward intergalactic space travel....... what are your thoughts on using a giant slingshot or breeding a race of super Pegasus....

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much time do you got?
Be precise in your answer...Cause it could take a good long while to explain.

I don't doubt it will take you a good long time to gather some thoughts and put some sentences together. If you're not up to the task, I understand.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I guess the city of San franciso hired all those guys with engineering degrees and laid all that infasturcture which they spend thousand and thousands of dollars to maintain a supply of freshwater to the citizens of San Franciso and it didn't occur to them to consult you and just stick a few rainbarrels under their roofspouts to solve the problem.... brilliant., nope nope those eggheads went out and built dams and resivoirs ..to bad you weren't around in ancient rome ...you could have saved them all that trouble of building aqueducts.....I got admire you most people wouldn't have the courage to stand up in a public space and make such a ludicrous suggestion....yep...a city of over 800,000 people scurrying around with buckets of water catching rain and storing it in bottles...fucking brilliant....have you ever thought of turning your talents toward intergalactic space travel....... what are your thoughts on using a giant slingshot or breeding a race of super Pegasus....
map_1.jpeg

VU Sponsors