Become a Patron!

vv bf pulse problem.

hey guys.
been lurking around vu for a while, enjoying threads 'n posts.
got in to squonking lately and i do really enjoy this kind of vaping alot!
BUT, i've ran into a problem with my vv pulse (x i guess as it goes up up 90w)
it's leaking from inside the mod (juice seem to come out from screws which are located on the bottom side of mod under back panel) after few times using it.
i have been looking around for solution to this problem, but no luck. also i can't find a search option for this forum so i don't know if this kind of thread already exists.
all help will be appreciated as i really like squonking and my pulse mod.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More than likely the oring in the 510 where you screw in the rda is leaking into the mod. I haven't heard of this with the pulse mods yet so I'm really not sure. Unless it's something Noone talks about. More pulse owners will probably jump in and provide more help than I can.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't know that particular mod but am in some agreement with the thundering cat @MrMeowgi. Fixing this kind of issue might be easy, or may be a little more than you want to tackle. You may want to find a brick & mortar shop. Talk with a clerk, explain you're thinking it may be an o-ring in the 510 pin connector housing of the mod. They could at least take a look. If it is a bad o-ring they'll probably toss a new one in, refit it all back together for you. I would not expect to pay more than a few dollars, $5-7 to maybe at least pay for a 15-20 minute quick fix. That is if it's a bad o-ring in the 510 housing.

They may even not charge anything. Know if I were working a counter, I'd not, ... good customer relations. You're not a customer? Awe well, still no charge. Can I get you to stroll around my shop and see if you can find anything you might need while I handle another customer, though? Ah, cool, thanks. :)

Treat people right, they usually treat you right, back. :) oops, there I go revealing magician's secrets again. Darn me. I really ought to look into a chastity belt, or more rum.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
thaks for the replies, already waiting to end my shift so i can get someone more experienced to take a look at this problem. but you know- first of all i like to see if i can find the solution myself :D

Both sound like good Stans. Getting help prior to getting help, and finding someone that can put hands on & know how.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had 2 Pulses that leaked.
Both were replaced by the vendor.
It's a known issue...

VU Sponsors