Become a Patron!

VV triple 28 RTA leaking only when full

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Everytime I fill up my triple 28, juice leaks out of the air slots and I get pretty bad spitback. Once I get down to a third or half a tank it performs beautifully. I want to say that I saw in a review that it happens because of the air pressure when putting the top cap back on. Something about it forcing juice into the air hole from the build deck. Is there any way to minimize this other than putting less juice in it? This thing is an absolute juice hog and using less juice will almost be in dripping territory.

I saw that starting next month, there will be resin bubble tanks with matching drip tips available. Do you guys think this might help me out? More juice capacity without filling it to the top.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to use less juice use smaller coils and less wattage....

Could try flipping tank upside down when screwing top on.... this will alow the air to escape instead of it pushing juice out of the tank. Doesn't always work. Or once top is on blow through the tank to equalize pressures and clear excess from passages. Again upside down works best for this.

But then you could just need more wick too seal the tank.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
FWIW,I just filled it up again to where the chamber levels off, and watched as I replaced the top cap. You can see the juice level dropping and rising as you loosen and tighten the cap. And yes it definitely forces the juice though.

Filling it from the bottom seems to work but it's so time consuming...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Want to use less juice use smaller coils and less wattage....
Could try flipping tank upside down when screwing top on.... this will alow the air to escape instead of it pushing juice out of the tank. Doesn't always work. But then you could just need more wick too seal the tank.
For leaking when screwing cap on, try make sure air hole is open and screw cap on just enough for the seal to touch, then up side down and tighten.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Time to resurrect this thread...
I love the VV Triple but this issue is very annoying. I have tried everything I can think of, hopefully someone will see this that may have an idea.

Flipping the tank while filling (even trying the Borius Burp method) doesn't work, when you flip it upside down juice leaks out the drip tip.

I'm assuming the sliding top cap on the V2 was more than likely because of this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the V2 has a slider ? no kidding. I have a V1. if I leave the vent open = FLOOD. I close the vent = ok. I tried flipping, didn't work.

saying this, I have yet to top it off.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
the V2 has a slider ? no kidding. I have a V1. if I leave the vent open = FLOOD. I close the vent = ok. I tried flipping, didn't work.

saying this, I have yet to top it off.
dbeb8a55d0678b853db87ebc9c6d50f3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors