wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys its Ashley from wake and vape....

I am the co-owner of wake and vape.

I will be posting 24 hour deals here.from time to time....and on my facebook page.

Go to my facebook page now i am currently running IPV4s for $59, the lowest retail price anyone has offered i know of.

https://www.facebook.com/wakeandvapeofficial

please like me on facebook so you get updated deals.

And the Atlantis 2 for $20. ...these deals started yesterday and will be ending sometime today.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just discovered you. I didn't want you to get the idea no one was here.

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shake and bake...Wait that was from a movie....
I mean Wake and Vape w00t!!!!!!!!!!

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey i am running sigelie 150s for an incredible never offered before price of $59..... Also i am doing a vape giveway of a SIg 150, an ipv4 and a Kbox as my very first giveaway. More give aways to come and everyone who knows me knows im not chinsey even though i am chinese ;)

Please go to my facebook page for more info on these deals and please dont forget to like: https://www.facebook.com/wakeandvapeofficial

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That was a deal I couldn't pass up!!!! Thank you!!!!

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just discovered you. I didn't want you to get the idea no one was here.

Yeah exactly...they threw me into this subforum and now its been pretty lonely here.... Thanks for saying hi :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Atlantis 2 in two days - thank you :)

Stop tempting me with all these deals - my bank account is in pain LOL

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm with Amanda, wasn't even thinking about the Sigelei and have one on way now :) The Snowwolf......now that's on my wish list :) Thank you!!!!
Btw, sent you a note on the website.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have FB so I can't check out the deals or get the code for the sig :(

Same here. Another reason I hate fb, Twitter and all that crap. You are expected to join up or you don't matter... I know that isn't the goal, but the last of us holdouts gets ignored quite often.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dont know...... every one seems interested only in the high wattage expensive stuff.....i would love to do some affordable deals....something that would get someone new into vaping for under 50 bucks with battery, mod, top and charger....i have many vapes that will do.....but for some reason people like the big box mods....i dont understand it.....later i will try some smaller and cheaper mods and see if they get any bite.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ashley, I am impressed. thanks for the deals you've already posted. I can't believe how fast your shipping is! GREAT!!!! You're quickly moving to my most preferred vendor. Thanks for replying to my message on your site as well. If you sell quality vape gear at reasonable prices, especially with your quick shipping, you'll be a hit around here. Also, welcome to ModEnvy and thanks for being a sponsor. I'm just a vaper that enjoys the show and appreciate those vendors that support it.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
Deals on mainstream juice would be really nice. Not sure if they will pull your card if they find you selling more than 40% below msrp. I can't figure out why there are never good deals on juice from the big guys.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to start selling my own juice so i dont have to answer to anybody on pricing...i think juice is the most overpriced part of the industry.....

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ashley, I am impressed. thanks for the deals you've already posted. I can't believe how fast your shipping is! GREAT!!!! You're quickly moving to my most preferred vendor. Thanks for replying to my message on your site as well. If you sell quality vape gear at reasonable prices, especially with your quick shipping, you'll be a hit around here. Also, welcome to ModEnvy and thanks for being a sponsor. I'm just a vaper that enjoys the show and appreciate those vendors that support it.

THanks so much for your support. Its super competitive in the vape industry right now....i have always offfered low pricing...its just hard for anyone to find us.... now i am figuring out its necessary to get the word out...because when you sell cheap you have to move big volume to survive.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you guys got any ideas on what deals i should run next?

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You always do great deals. I'm into temp. control myself. Since I got the IPV4. Maybe the Snowwolf?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you get the Joyetech Evic Vt? I have one on preorder, but people who have them are giving good reviews!

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you run a deal on the Snow wolf in a couple weeks, I would be all over it. I just ordered $18,000 in car parts, so my budget is shot for a little bit.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I agree with Amanda, a great deal on the Evic VT would be wonderful.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Evic Vt is hard to get right now...and if i got it the price would be high..... i will be running a deal on the new 200 watt Ipv3 LI soon....200 watts with temp control.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
HMMMM.... I really like my IPV4, so I think a good deal on the new IPV3 will be very interesting. I think I'm on your email list. I'll go to the site and double check! Also, looking forward to having you on ModEnvy this week! Smokie said last night you would be on.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Touch sensor works great...just as it should :) also the firing button is new and improved and clicks really nicesly.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any chance of getting the sigelei 30w mini box mod? Thanks

Sure do like your dogs. :)

Last edited:

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dont carry the sigelie 30w box sorry :( do you think there is a demand for that little thing? I could get it...

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont carry the sigelie 30w box sorry :( do you think there is a demand for that little thing? I could get it...
It wouldn't hurt to have a few of the small mods like that. You might be surprised by the demand for them. Those type mods are suggested a lot here on the VU for people who are stepping up in their vaping journey. Just something to think about.

wake and vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i actually ordered a bunch of the sigelie mini 30 tonight......i hope you are right :) I do agree with you on smaller vapes... i love my ipv mini 2, and ileaf mini...and the joyetech ego one is one of my favorite ever...

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ashly, so good to see you on ModEnvy tonight! Very generous! As soon as my vape budget refreshes I'll be back! :)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"i actually ordered a bunch of the sigelie mini 30 tonight"

Oh boy, I want a blue one, with the silicone sleeve.
Please let me know when you get them. Thanks

Enjoyed seeing you on Mod Envy. Love your dogs. :)

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really like the prices. So much in fact that I ordered an IPV Mini 2 70w mod like I needed it. Lol. Keep up the great work.

VU Sponsors