Walt's Hippie flashback with the Smoant Campbel

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right on, the vaporizer combo.....!

Someone asked the other day, how do I get this out of power mode, into vibrate mode....I don't believe anyone answered the question.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This kit is a weird one.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks for the review Ogre enjoyable watch without the drama :cheers: that’s a rarity these days.

strange choice for smoant this isn’t it...do you know whatever happened to that squonker they were supposed to be developing? They did a contest ages ago and picked a winner from reddit for it, was really hoping that would see the light of day.

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the review Ogre enjoyable watch without the drama :cheers: that’s a rarity these days.

strange choice for smoant this isn’t it...do you know whatever happened to that squonker they were supposed to be developing? They did a contest ages ago and picked a winner from reddit for it, was really hoping that would see the light of day.

It really is out of character for them. I don't get it. My history with Smoant isn't a real long one. I bought the Cylon and enjoy the mod a lot. Not long after that they contacted me requesting a review. I've received three kits to date. No knowledge of a squonker.

Appreciate your comment. I try to keep my reviews to facts and pertinent subjective observations. Although I appreciate anyone who will take the time to do a review, I agree that a lot of the fluff and entertainment in reviews, especially video, is just not something I'm interested in. My audience is small and I anticipate it will stay that way. I enjoy doing one occasionally and if anyone wants to watch they are more than welcome. I don't accept all requests but if I do accept one I will do the reviews, good, bad, or indifferent.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
It really is out of character for them. I don't get it. My history with Smoant isn't a real long one. I bought the Cylon and enjoy the mod a lot. Not long after that they contacted me requesting a review. I've received three kits to date. No knowledge of a squonker.

Appreciate your comment. I try to keep my reviews to facts and pertinent subjective observations. Although I appreciate anyone who will take the time to do a review, I agree that a lot of the fluff and entertainment in reviews, especially video, is just not something I'm interested in. My audience is small and I anticipate it will stay that way. I enjoy doing one occasionally and if anyone wants to watch they are more than welcome. I don't accept all requests but if I do accept one I will do the reviews, good, bad, or indifferent.

Well I for one enjoy it mate, it’s why I like watching Todd and Biker (though he’s not as active these days)...both calming presences on screen

Shall be keeping an eye out for your future stuff as well.

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I for one enjoy it mate, it’s why I like watching Todd and Biker (though he’s not as active these days)...both calming presences on screen

Shall be keeping an eye out for your future stuff as well.

Ditto here. You obviously know you way around vape gear. Glad to "meet" you!

VU Sponsors