Become a Patron!

wanna be a cloud wizard

Hey everyone!I'm relatively new to vaping! I have had a e-lvt with just a nautilus tank right now. But I wanna start building my own RDAs now! I know a lot About ohm law and batteries because of my dad being a electrical engineer ( lucky me)!! So I'm gonna be building my first RDA mech mod as soon as my stuff comes from fast tech :) I got a panzer black hawk clone 1:1 , plum veil clone. I'm buying batteries from a local shop vtc4/5 :) and I plan on building sub ohms to start! Nothing crazy like .3 but from .5-9! I look forward to talking and learning from all of u

bryce666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, Google luck on your builds and post some pics so we can see.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone!I'm relatively new to vaping! I have had a e-lvt with just a nautilus tank right now. But I wanna start building my own RDAs now! I know a lot About ohm law and batteries because of my dad being a electrical engineer ( lucky me)!! So I'm gonna be building my first RDA mech mod as soon as my stuff comes from fast tech :) I got a panzer black hawk clone 1:1 , plum veil clone. I'm buying batteries from a local shop vtc4/5 :) and I plan on building sub ohms to start! Nothing crazy like .3 but from .5-9! I look forward to talking and learning from all of u
Not crazy bro until you hit the .1 ohm mark and below thats when you really have to watch Ohm's law or one could go boom
I run .3 ohms all the time no worries with a VTC4/5 you are only hitting 16amps at .3ohms at .2 ohms you are right at 21amps now .1 ohms is getting spooky ya are at 43amps and .05 forget it you are at 80+ amps you need to go into box mode with 26650's running in Parallel :)

Godspeed

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Practice Practice Practice. Plan on binning the first 5' of wire because of failed builds. We've all been there!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That reminds me my first spool I ever got totaly unwinded I dropped it and it started rolling hahahaha I wasted probably 25 ft :)

VU Sponsors