Become a Patron!

Want a mod atomizer for MVP 20watt

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping for about a year now. Started with an EVOD with the normal topper. Not strong enough. Moved up to MVP 2.0 and it was great. Topper was ok. Got an aspire nautilus mini. Not thrilled with it. Lost my MVP 2.0 to water damage so I bought the MVP 20 watt. Just checking it out turned it up to 15p and burned my coils to crap. I want a atomizer that I can turn up, if I wish to do so, that is good. I just need suggestions of what to get and where to get it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
atlantis or kanger sub tank? although I'm not sure 20w is even enough for that. maybe you want to get into RDAs

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
atlantis or kanger sub tank? although I'm not sure 20w is even enough for that. maybe you want to get into RDAs

RDA? Like i said, not totally new but not that informed either

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RDA? Like i said, not totally new but not that informed either
Well the 20w seems to me to be an odd number. It's not quite enough to take full advantage of sub-ohming but too much to use with basic tanks that use replaceable heads. Rebuidable tanks or drippers allow you to create your own coils at whatever ohms you want, so that you can create something not as high as 1.8 but not as low as 0.5. If you're looking for more of a tank instead of a dripper, some type of kayfun would probably be a good bet. Mind you, I don't own either the atlantis or the subtank so maybe others who do can pipe in on how efficient they work at 20w.

Reactions: GVW

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks as tho the Alantis would work. Any other suggestions? definitely did not like my mini

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those wont work on a 20w mod Get the Nautilus mini with BVC coils Try www.rockbottomvapes.com I think they have them
I have the larger Nautilus and a Nautilus mini on the way. The coils I have are 1.6 ohms. Doesn't seem like I can push it that much higher than other tanks. Are there lower resistance Nautilus coils?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh doesn't have to be the mini but thats the one I prefer and RBV does carry them.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks as tho the Alantis would work. Any other suggestions? definitely did not like my mini
I would double check that unless they make a differnt coil other then the 0.5 cause that will not work doesn't work on my istick 20w

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I have the mini. What is a BVC coil? Do I have to build those? I dont know crap about that.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the larger Nautilus and a Nautilus mini on the way. The coils I have are 1.6 ohms. Doesn't seem like I can push it that much higher than other tanks. Are there lower resistance Nautilus coils?
I believe its 1.6 and 1.8 only on those

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe its 1.6 and 1.8 only on those
This is why I don't understand why innokin came out with the mvp20w, at minimum they should have made it 25w, there's nothing very special about 20w, that's sort of a limbo area.

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL you guys are way over my head here. So does Nautilus make these coils? I have to order them?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL you guys are way over my head here. So does Nautilus make these coils? I have to order them?
You said you already have an Aspire Nautilus mini. I believe they're the same coils. If you don't like the mini, I don't see why you'd like the full size one, since it's the same device just holds more juice.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You said you already have an Aspire Nautilus mini. I believe they're the same coils. If you don't like the mini, I don't see why you'd like the full size one, since it's the same device just holds more juice.
I dunno I think the mini works better IMO

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NO she said something about buying different coils. It could make all the difference. I dont want to buy another nautilus thats like the one I have.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dunno I think the mini works better IMO
Well that's good to hear. I got an amazing deal here from someone, getting the mini, seven new coils, the SS tank and two drip tips for twenty bucks shipping included. I almost feel guilty. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NO she said something about buying different coils. It could make all the difference. I dont want to buy another nautilus thats like the one I have.
It's the same coils you have now. Either 1.8 or 1.6, either one isn't going to let you jack it up to 20w I don't think but I could be wrong.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the same coils you have now. Either 1.8 or 1.6, either one isn't going to let you jack it up to 20w I don't think but I could be wrong.
Ya its the BVC coils I like :p I use it on my istick at 18w so close enough for me

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya its the BVC coils I like :p I use it on my istick at 18w so close enough for me
Yeah, that's what the Nautilus takes, BVC coils. @GVW what kind of coils are you using in your Nautilus now?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well that's good to hear. I got an amazing deal here from someone, getting the mini, seven new coils, the SS tank and two drip tips for twenty bucks shipping included. I almost feel guilty. :)
LOL whats your address again

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
they have BDC and BVC he needs to see what he has makes all the difference

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well thats definitely not what Im looking for. I would like a tank or mod of some sort that I could atleast try it out at higher levels. Im usually good at 9p and 4.2u and that seems to work, But I still smoke a cig here and there and was wondering if i Jacked it up a bit if I could cut the cigs out all together. I havent been able to try.

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a nautilus mini and a itaste mvp 20 watt. or the iclear that came with my first mvp

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh no
five_finger_discount.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well thats definitely not what Im looking for. I would like a tank or mod of some sort that I could atleast try it out at higher levels. Im usually good at 9p and 4.2u and that seems to work, But I still smoke a cig here and there and was wondering if i Jacked it up a bit if I could cut the cigs out all together. I havent been able to try.
I am at 18W and they work perfect

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a nautilus mini and a itaste mvp 20 watt. or the iclear that came with my first mvp
yeah but what coils are you using in the nautilus, bvc coils? probably.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and put your nautilus on your mvp and let us know what ohms it's reading

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you want to try your hand at RBA, Kayfuns are as easy as they get.

I am running one with a 1.0 ohm coil at 18.5 watts and it is quite nice.

GVW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What am I looking for here BDC or BVC? LOL sorry I feel stupid

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What am I looking for here BDC or BVC? LOL sorry I feel stupid
If you're using the coils that came with your Nautilus, I'm going to assume they are already BVC meaning you already have the exact set up that Just Me is talking about. You never used your mvp to check ohms? You just click both buttons simultaneously and it should say A16 or A18 or whatever, that is your ohms.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you're using the coils that came with your Nautilus, I'm going to assume they are already BVC meaning you already have the exact set up that Just Me is talking about. You never used your mvp to check ohms? You just click both buttons simultaneously and it should say A16 or A18 or whatever, that is your ohms.
thats not entirly true most come with the bdc coil or you have to choose

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thats not entirly true most come with the bdc coil or you have to choose
Really? Now I'm confused as well. What's the difference. I'm pretty sure all my coils are BVC (bottom vertical coils). What is BDC?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bottom dual coil and yes they are different
oh, okay. well i just checked, all my coils are bvc including the ones that came in the box

in fact it says BVC right on the box.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so i'm still confused, which one works better with the higher watts, bvc or bdc?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks, Just Me, now I played around with my Nautilus at max watts and am dizzy, :p

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
change your ratio are you using 50/50??
right now the juice i have is probably more like 70pg / 30vg since I spiked it with my own nic, but i've tried various juices in it. Could be that I'm using 24mg though.

VU Sponsors