Become a Patron!

Want to make up some ejuice

kerfree

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’m thinking about ordering some premade 90/10 vg/pg and then adding nicotine and flavoring I tried the different calculators and not resume on them but would like to make a quart of the 90/10 in a 9mg of nicotine level not really sure what flavoring I’ll use but would like to know about what I would have to mix the nic and premade to end up in the 9 mg level so I have a idea where I need to start any input would be greatly appreciated

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A quart? Hmm, I tend to measure juice in milliliters, so I don't know how much that is. As for how much nic, it depends on the base strength of it, 100mg will be far less than 24mg. I know you said you were getting pre mixed, but I'd recommend getting VG and PG separately, that way you can get a much less complicated mixing batch in your e juice calculator, and you can change up the dosage later if you want something different.

kerfree

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the input I’m new to all this and I’m always open to any input to learn what I can and appreciate anyone willing to help

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont want to offend you. But it was hard reading that for me. The lack of punctuation makes things hard to follow.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're just starting, do not make a quart of anything, even just a base mix. There are so many variables involved in making ejuice and the hard part is learning and understanding how the variables work together. Just about every DIYer can tell you of wasted juice because of impatience. Go slow.

VU Sponsors