Become a Patron!

want2vape Paris Blend

I need help with this juice. It is an amazingly accurate equivalent to the flavor of the french Gauloise cigarettes and I'd like vape it all day and night but I can't figure out how to. Those first few hits are fantastic but the it shortly becomes inconsistent and eventual get a burnt taste. I wrote to want2vape and they said I could dilute it with distilled water, but that didn't seem to work. I've also been trying to wash the atty's to clean out the thick goopy juice and that helps but only for a while. I am somewhat new to vaping, yet have researched quite extensively, I would appreciate any help I can get thank you...

Using a iStick 40WTC and a Triton 2 with 1.8 ohm coils

http://www.want2vape.com/Paris-Blend_p_46.html

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU, I am going to move this to a better area to get you some help:)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I need help with this juice. It is an amazingly accurate equivalent to the flavor of the french Gauloise cigarettes and I'd like vape it all day and night but I can't figure out how to. Those first few hits are fantastic but the it shortly becomes inconsistent and eventual get a burnt taste. I wrote to want2vape and they said I could dilute it with distilled water, but that didn't seem to work. I've also been trying to wash the atty's to clean out the thick goopy juice and that helps but only for a while. I am somewhat new to vaping, yet have researched quite extensively, I would appreciate any help I can get thank you...

Using a iStick 40WTC and a Triton 2 with 1.8 ohm coils

http://www.want2vape.com/Paris-Blend_p_46.html
According to the reviews on the link you've referenced, this liquid has the tendency of gunking up the coil real quick (within a day). The same reviewer describes the same symptoms as you did. See the review "Je l'adore!"
In other words, there's nothing wrong. Either you live with that, or you use a different juice.

According to the reviews on the link you've referenced, this liquid has the tendency of gunking up the coil real quick (within a day). The same reviewer describes the same symptoms as you did. See the review "Je l'adore!"
In other words, there's nothing wrong. Either you live with that, or you use a different juice.
Neunerball, yes I've read that review, and the others, I'm just wondering if there's maybe better 'hardware' that I could get that would make it easier? What is the best was to vape goopy juice? : )

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Neunerball, yes I've read that review, and the others, I'm just wondering if there's maybe better 'hardware' that I could get that would make it easier? What is the best was to vape goopy juice? : )
I'm not sure about your knowledge of building your own coils. However, as mentioned in the same review, you could use a RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer). It might have similar problems, but you could remove the wick, do a dry burn to clean the coil(s), and re-wick fairly easy, in order to get the good taste again.

VU Sponsors