Become a Patron!

Wanted DIY Recipes

DeepInTheAbyss

Member For 1 Year
My favorite premium juices of all time are watamango, by loyalty, Lushice, by vgod, and refreshing, by surf. I have all of the flavor concentrates from the flavor apprentice, that are similar to the flavors these are made from. I have no sweetener though, I wouldnt be surprised if they use alot of that. I just got started on diy. My main question is, are any of you familiar with these delectable juices? And is it possible to just about 1:1 replicate them? My head will blow into a million pieces if it is.
One more question. I have chocolate and strawberry concentrate. How do you think that'll mix?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My main question is, are any of you familiar with these delectable juices? And is it possible to just about 1:1 replicate them?
Not familiar with any of them. With the fifty million juice companies out there, it's rare to find anybody that has even tried your personal favorites.

Most DIY people quit buying from juice makers.

About the 1:1 question. Some say yes some say no, I say close enough. There's too many variables to get 1:1. First people are guessing whats in it. Then they have to guesstimate what percentages. Getting the first part is hard enough. But you have hundreds of people on ELR saying, "Spot on!, can't tell the difference!".

Alot of times when people are trying to make a clone recipe, they find they've created something they like better. You have the control on how it will taste. Only thing is, you have to learn and that takes time.

VU Sponsors