Become a Patron!

Wanted: ohm meter

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just looking for a simple ohm meter to mostly use as a building stand, don't really wanna wait on ft for shipping and I'd rather help somebody clean out their vape drawer if they've got one they're not using. Thanks.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a SMOK Omnitester, like new and works great, comes w/the original box and charging cable. $12 delivered. Stock photo so you can see what it looks like. It also measures voltage and will fire a coil if a mod is attached.

ETA I put grippy self adhesive pads at the four corners to keep it from sliding around when using as a build deck (I build on a stainless steel bench cover). Easily removed if not wanted.

omni_smok.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wasn't wanting to spend quite that much, yes I know it's not a lot. I'll keep that in mind tho.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a SMOK Omnitester, like new and works great, comes w/the original box and charging cable. $12 delivered... It also measures voltage and will fire a coil if a mod is attached.

Pretty cool piece if it weren't lobotomized... Haha lol, You know what I mean. ;)

Best thing about that Smok Omnitester is the built-in 900 mAH battery & usb charger. Never have to buy batts for it. Very economical and convenient. I got sucked in to buying it too fast because of that feature. My 2yo ohm meter just died on me one day and I ended-up buying the Omnitester. I usually do my homework before I buy anything, but in this case I didn't. I'm making due with it. Not a big deal.

VU Sponsors