Not open for further replies.

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
EDITED BY ADMIN: THIS PIF IS CLOSED DUE TO SERIOUS CONCERNS ABOUT THE OP'S INTEGRITY, BASED ON EVIDENCE FROM WITHIN THIS FORUM AND ELSEWHERE OF SCAMMING AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHER VAPERS. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO SEND THIS PERSON ANYTHING.
-------------------------------------

I am in search of broken or unwanted mods that you may have laying around. I would like to fix what i can and use parts to fix other mods if possible. These items are being donated to Vets and to Local Vape shops, where i have started a Smoking Cessation project. Many of these people do not have the extra money to get started vaping, or are not wanting to invest in something they are unsure of still. - PIF's are appreciated greatly, but i'm happy to try and compensate you as well. Thank you . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a kbox mini (50w, non-TC) that recently got dropped, now has a rattly sound and won't turn on -- though it *will* charge, via the USB, so I'm not entirely sure what happened to it; maybe just a loose wire? It's got some wear at the top...

kbox.jpg

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
George,
What a project you've undertaken and I hope your intentions are rewarded with a bunch of mods! I'm going to give all my broken mods that I don't even know why I've kept. My question is, I have some mechanical mods also, would you like those?
Good luck with your project and I hope also those receiving the fruits of your labor are appreciated and get long use of the mods.
Thank you George, send me your address.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
George.
can you pm your mailing address,,, i have a couple things i bought way above my skill and interest/time. i dont have the boxes,,none are 'used', the RDA's are missing the extra orings / parts.

Our son is a Marine,, he is 'homeish' now. but we went through hell during his Iraq, Iraq, afghanistan, Japan tours. He doesnt smoke or vape,, but i'm sure some of his friends do/did.

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
George.
can you pm your mailing address,,, i have a couple things i bought way above my skill and interest/time. i dont have the boxes,,none are 'used', the RDA's are missing the extra orings / parts.

Our son is a Marine,, he is 'homeish' now. but we went through hell during his Iraq, Iraq, afghanistan, Japan tours. He doesnt smoke or vape,, but i'm sure some of his friends do/did.
George,
What a project you've undertaken and I hope your intentions are rewarded with a bunch of mods! I'm going to give all my broken mods that I don't even know why I've kept. My question is, I have some mechanical mods also, would you like those?
Good luck with your project and I hope also those receiving the fruits of your labor are appreciated and get long use of the mods.
Thank you George, send me your address.
I have 2 dead eVic VT in great cosmetic shape that refuse to do anything. Also, a rather butchered iStick 100, and an SMY TC60 Mini.

How would you like to proceed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thank you. !! WOW . you guys are amazing.- sending PMs. - To all : - pretty much anything vape related. if there is a possibility of me fixing it, i'm willing to try. - i have many spare parts- but it's almost like a car- some items are interchangeable,, others not so much. - so no matter how small or insignificant you may think that broken piece may be. - it might just be that piece i'm looking for :) I have local shops and a couple juice companies that are helping with juice donations. - -

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Any interest in cartos? Siomeone PIFed me a couple bricks of them over a year ago, and I''ve still got nearly all of them, as I moved on to rebuildables. But those who like tight draw, just coming off cigarettes, might like them, since they're so easy to use. I've got both black and stainless; the stainless could be self-punched for cartotanks. Which I've also got, but they take XL cartos, of which I've only got a few.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send me your info George. I have a coolfire IV that just stopped working one day and I'm sure several other things I don't use.

I have many family members who are either past or present military. What you're doing is fabulous. :)

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Any interest in cartos? Siomeone PIFed me a couple bricks of them over a year ago, and I''ve still got nearly all of them, as I moved on to rebuildables. But those who like tight draw, just coming off cigarettes, might like them, since they're so easy to use. I've got both black and stainless; the stainless could be self-punched for cartotanks. Which I've also got, but they take XL cartos, of which I've only got a few.

Andria
yes certainly. -
Thank you to everyone ! This is why i love the vape community ! Also, i know this thread will eventually fade, but this has been growing since i started it, and seems to continue to grow more and more. I now have a fellow veteran vaper from my area assisting me . Which will be a HUGE asset . With any luck what i am doing will maintain its momentum. Would like to encourage you, (imagine that I'm pointing at you) - to take even the smallest action toward helping the Vaping community grow in a positive direction .! ! teach safety and have patience with new vapers., donate your extra juice to someone that may not be able to ever afford it, sign a petition for your local legislation , support your local B&M . --- I digress, - Thank you all .~ Much love !

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a kbox mini (50w, non-TC) that recently got dropped, now has a rattly sound and won't turn on -- though it *will* charge, via the USB, so I'm not entirely sure what happened to it; maybe just a loose wire? It's got some wear at the top...

View attachment 44805

Andria
From the look at your keyboard keys you must have a tight grip:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
From the look at your keyboard keys you must have a tight grip:)

No... I have IRON fingernails. :D Or so it seems anyway. :D And since this keyboard is *almost* exactly the right spacing for a true QWERTY keyboard, I'm very loathe to replace it; I just keep applying new labels to the keys and then typing them back off. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, those vets support US... we gotta support them! Vets coming back from those mid-east hellholes need jobs, and it's easier to get employed these days if you're a non-smoker.

Andria

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a couple... PM me your address and I will try to send to you the week of the 25th (I'm maxed out on expenditures right now).

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
PM me your address if you want an ijoy solo mini. I think the board burned out though. It happened within minutes of my receiving it for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors