Become a Patron!

Wanting a new tube. Looking for recomendations

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So with my birthday coming up I'm looking to get a new tube. I'd like to move up in quality. Now my budget is only Caddy or mid range BMW not Ferrari. Really I'll be lucky if I can squeeze $150 without the boss having a heat attack and shoving the tube up my rectum. So what are your thoughts? I prefer clean and simple..Don't really like aggressive or sharp edges.

37EE71DF-8BC7-4F0C-A4CD-59A67472B0F1.jpeg 8EC33270-458F-47C4-88B1-58B7794D330D.jpeg The 18650 tube is slowly becoming obsolete, I second the Kennedy vindicator, BUT I just picked up a ronin 21700 basic mod, and I couldn’t be happier with it! Also in this pic is the El thunder 20700, both of these solid mods will run you about 160ish, the el thunder is a Russian import, the ronin is 100% merica baby

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A basic ss Dragon Company mod alsi runs around 160 US. Made in Canada and it hits hard. My favorites. And I have more than a few high end mods.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! This mod is AMAZING! @PaulS Now I understand what you were saying about the vgod. It's not garbage but not in the same league with the Kennedy. Ended up getting the Vindicator 20700 simply because I didn't read thoroughly and thought the 21700 only took those batteries and went with the 20700 because I have quite a few of those and didn't want to buy more batteries (besides the wife would kill me for spending more). Either way I'm not disappointed.

Right now running it with the iJoy triangle RDA (because I had it laying around and it's 25mm and matches the mod perfectly) with simple 22g 5 wrap Kanthal coils and it's vaping like a dream. I don't see me putting this down except while at work when I have to be very discrete.

Thanks for all the advice.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 119092 View attachment 119091 The 18650 tube is slowly becoming obsolete, I second the Kennedy vindicator, BUT I just picked up a ronin 21700 basic mod, and I couldn’t be happier with it! Also in this pic is the El thunder 20700, both of these solid mods will run you about 160ish, the el thunder is a Russian import, the ronin is 100% merica baby
I love my Ronin X2 NYC Limited Edition also. Yeah it's 100% mercia, but also it's 100% import because I live in Europe. :D

ronin.jpg
Ronin NYC.jpg

VU Sponsors