Become a Patron!

Wanting to start Cloud Chasing

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I've been vaping for the last few months using various devices (Kayfuns, Tobh v2, Hades with Cerberus Hybrid). My current setup is a Kayfun v4 on a God Mod. I want to start cloud chasing but none of what I have really works. I bought a Dark Horse clone but every time I try it, it seems like it isn't living up to the task. My Kayfun 4 with a .5 ohm coil at 35 watts puts out better vapor than everything I've built in the Dark Horse. So my question is this: am I doing something wrong or do I just need a better dripper? I've been eyeing the Doge v4 and the Derringer. What do y'all think?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I've been vaping for the last few months using various devices (Kayfuns, Tobh v2, Hades with Cerberus Hybrid). My current setup is a Kayfun v4 on a God Mod. I want to start cloud chasing but none of what I have really works. I bought a Dark Horse clone but every time I try it, it seems like it isn't living up to the task. My Kayfun 4 with a .5 ohm coil at 35 watts puts out better vapor than everything I've built in the Dark Horse. So my question is this: am I doing something wrong or do I just need a better dripper? I've been eyeing the Doge v4 and the Derringer. What do y'all think?
I too have been cursed with out knowing how to, till I found a zero gravity pumper, & a fast tech 26650 PH or CH, I don't know. I blow clouds to impress me, paid 12.00 for each one. .28 @ 10 wraps works most of the time. I went thru a hundred dollars to find them, but it's a hobby. 25 watts is the max I use.

VU Sponsors