Become a Patron!

Wants to blow the smoking habit away?

Few months back I started using cloudcig e cig, and now I came up with the good result. If you are serious about quitting smoke go with it.
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!!

Jake8fc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only been vaping for a short time ... with the goal of quitting smoking I went with the itaste mvp 2 because it is small and easy to take with me, with a good battery life. I am a chain smoker 3+ packs a day and after a week I'm easily down to only about 15 cigs a day .. still learning but I can tell you that if you are a chronic smoker you will want something that allows you to chain vape, at least i did and so far I'm very happy with the performance of the mvp 2.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think this first post was spam but hey the mods let it stay so...

What mg nic are you using? If not 24 then you may want to up to that for now. I smoked and vaped too for years until the gear finally got good and satisfying enough for me to totally cut out the cigs last year…and now that I am (finally) into rebuildables which perform so amazingly I truly have zero need or desire to smoke ever again. Everything else aside, vaping is simply that much better.

Rebuildables only appear kind of complicated…like ecigs themselves when you first start out.

Jake8fc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What mg nic are you using? If not 24 then you may want to up to that for now. I smoked and vaped too for years until the gear finally got good and satisfying enough for me to totally cut out the cigs last year…and now that I am (finally) into rebuildables which perform so amazingly I truly have zero need or desire to smoke ever again. Everything else aside, vaping is simply that much better.

Ok.. so i read somewhere that if you smoke a lot you should start with a lower level of nicotine so if you chain vape you wont make yourself sick.. so I started at 6mg .. which i can smoke all day and not get sick..but it wasn't enough, so I moved up to the next level 12mg and that seems to be good, but i can actually still just puff away w/o feeling much.. I've been watching my nicotine intake as I think it would be very easy for me to over do it I use the 12mg when i wake up .. or haven't smoked in a bit and the 6mg just to chain vape. I may up it again just to see what that is like. As for RDAs I've only been vaping a week.. lol (8 days today) so i'm content to just get used to it.. not to say that the idea isn't appealing, It does sound like fun, but first things first :)

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh, well, that's kind of convoluted logic as you are only chain vaping as you are not getting satisfied which a higher nic level would more effectively do. I'd get a small bottle of 24mg and try it out…if that's not 'doing it' either then chain away as needed but yeah would not do so with higher than 18mg really.

However, you are probably going to feel a pretty strong nicotine buzz long before you'd ever get sick and you should be nice and satisfied long before you'd get the buzz. At least that's how it works for me (and I was/am a pretty hardcore nicotine addict).

And yeah I wasn't suggesting a rebuildable at this point; that was just a general heads up for the future, really. Eventually you won't even want to smoke, believe it or not.

Jake8fc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oh.. i see what you mean .. I guess with cigarettes I just always needed one to smoke off of after another, for years I've chain smoked and never thought twice about it so I just assumed things would be the same with e-cigs ... lol.. What I would really like to do is get some tasteless nicotine in a high dose and just mix in to make the level I would like .. maybe that's best for the future too... but yeah.. will grab a bottle of high nicotine to see how I do with it .. thanks.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok I did not know you chain smoked cigarettes too but it doesn't really change anything I said...and in fact strengthens my rec that higher nic is for you.

Again, I really think you will know you've begun to ingest too much long before you felt physically ill.

Note that in the beginning weeks of no cigs I also supplanted with some nicotine lozenges. They arent nearly as fun/enjoyable as vaping but they too work (thin membranes in mouth and close to brain).

And yeah you can buy "naked" nicotine...as it stands today anyway. myfreedomsmokes.com is a good vendor for that I think and they just announced their BF sale. Be careful handling it though; wear rubber gloves and all that.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors