Become a Patron!

Warning about Vaping.com!

mtwhickory

Member For 3 Years
The Hcigar VT133 mod I bought at vaping.com did not work. Worse yet, vaping.com refused to refund or replace it. They said they don't refund or replace items that have been opened. How do you know it works without opening it?

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT BUY FROM VAPING.COM! There are plenty of great online vendors that are much easier to deal with.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
From their site...
Please contact our Returns Department (call 855-729-3840 or email [email protected]) within forty-eight (48) hours upon receiving your package if an item is received damaged or has been incorrectly shipped by us. Your order will be considered as correctly closed without any issues if no attempt has been made to contact our Returns Department within 48 hours.

Did you contact them before the 48 hour deadline?

mtwhickory

Member For 3 Years
Here is how it was explained to me by vaping.com.

"Mike Crespo (Vaping.com)

Jan 13, 14:52 COT

Hello Michael,
I understand, as per Section 5. Returns and Refunds in our terms; if the item has been opened or used it cannot be returned. Please see here:

"Except for any products designated on the Website as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within thirty (30) business days of shipment. (All returned items must be unused, unopened, and in original packaging for a refund.)All cartridges, atomizers, e-liquids, coils, RBA, disposable items and clearance items are final sale and are not covered by our return policy and warranty."

To view the full terms please visit here: https://vaping.com/terms-of-sale/"

Now explain to me how one can determine if a product is defective WITHOUT opening the product and trying it.

With policies like these it's baffling how they stay in business. I ordered from VaporBeast instead.

VU Sponsors