Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK married folks and couples....
Between the 2 of you who picked up vaping first and how long until your partner cought on and started vaping with you.

My story was me first then after about a week my wife became a hybrid vapor.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping over 2 1/2 years ago, but my husband has never picked it up. He smokes outside and will vape once in a great while when he is out of smokes. :)

Tim_TheDigitalCig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping over 2 1/2 years ago, but my husband has never picked it up. He smokes outside and will vape once in a great while when he is out of smokes. :)
AHHH whats he waiting for???? LOL some just dont care to get rid of the nasties... Keep trying though

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I will but you know, I can't push to hard or he will never do it. :)

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I quit august of last year and picked up vaping. My wifey had quit cold turkey years ago. All it took was taking her to the world vaping expo @ miami beach and she bought more shit than I did lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I quit smoking in January of 2011, bought an automatic battery setup that used cartomizers. 3 Months later the wife began to use my spare battery and a few cartomizers with Mar-bo-ro ejuice. She still smoked off and on for a while, mostly when she ran out of stinkies and was too lazy to go to the store and buy some. She used to get mad at me when I refused to buy her smokes when she called me when I was on my way home from work;)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Boyfriend picked it up in late January this year, I followed suit about a month later. He smoked, I never did, I vape 0nic for flavor only, & for weight loss.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Missus started first but I quit first. She just could not completely quit analogs, you know women stuff while after a couple of weeks of both, I finally stopped analogs. She has finally stopped the analogs thankfully.

VU Sponsors