Become a Patron!

Was the Recurve RDA a limited production run?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I can't find it in stock anywhere. It's hasn't been out that long.
Its in/on pre order/sale at most places. And the ones that were stocking them are out due to the hype. Its a very new product, I wouldn't assume stores having already 10k inventory lol. Mind you most people reviewing got them either from mike, wotofo or big enough for stores to send them one.

Here's a US link that has them but not all colors, in stock.
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/wotofo-recurve-rda/

https://www.purecoils.com/products/recurve-rda-rsa-by-wotofo-and-mike-vapes?variant=12107797594180

Got all colors stocked as it looks like.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It isn't limited edition, it's just selling extremely well. The only colors I've seen available online are rainbow and gold. Wotofo had a booth at the vape convention that came to Atlanta, so I finally got a black Recurve over the weekend!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
It isn't limited edition, it's just selling extremely well. The only colors I've seen available online are rainbow and gold. Wotofo had a booth at the vape convention that came to Atlanta, so I finally got a black Recurve over the weekend!!

I'm debating of retiring my drop and get a recurve to match my aspire squonk. But due to the hype its of course hard to get unbiased opinions, anything you would like too share? Thank you.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The hype is real on this one! Flavor and airflow are both excellent!!
a0dd910752ce19f364e0b0b9cb3acdae.jpg
47bd46b0cad35fb2d0d920ebc9355cd7.jpg

N0rmski

Member For 4 Years
I'm loving mine, got a black one at the weekend and Mike served me at the Birmingham expo. Super friendly guy
a8380097e9c6d81185c1b1d1c0084035.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jme7488

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine last week and for me it lives up to the hype. Great flavor production which is what I prefer, cloud production is also very good. Air flow/draw is smooth, I’ve flooded the deck to test their claims and have had no leaks. Easy deck to build. For a single coil RDA, it’s a pretty @&$& good device. Have mine matched on a Wraith 80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors