Become a Patron!

Was thinking of ordering from GearBest?

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, was thinking of ordering from gearbest.com, as there doing a flash sale on the pulse bf sqounk mod and dead rabbit rda, 25$ each, but have heard many troubling reviews of orders taking months and months or just never coming, but also good reviews. The order says it would be shipping from their China based warehouse, would take 15-28 days, and Would only cost 51.73$ total or 64.57 for 5-10 day shipping. Just worried if it’s safe (would use PayPal), if I’ll actually get my items, and also if it’s going to be quality or clones?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello, was thinking of ordering from gearbest.com, as there doing a flash sale on the pulse bf sqounk mod and dead rabbit rda, 25$ each, but have heard many troubling reviews of orders taking months and months or just never coming, but also good reviews. The order says it would be shipping from their China based warehouse, would take 15-28 days, and Would only cost 51.73$ total or 64.57 for 5-10 day shipping. Just worried if it’s safe (would use PayPal), if I’ll actually get my items, and also if it’s going to be quality or clones?
GearBest is fine to use, and look to see if the product you want is in stock from their US warehouse which is located in Long Island NY

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GearBest is fine to use, and look to see if the product you want is in stock from their US warehouse which is located in Long Island NY
Unfortunately it’s only in their China based warehouse :/ but thus far their the only site that has the dead rabbit in the colors I want (either black or gold)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately it’s only in their China based warehouse :/ but thus far their the only site that has the dead rabbit in the colors I want (either black or gold)
Cool go for it if your not impatient about shipping time and want to save a few bucks

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I’m not, just worried about the actual products showing up and being authentic
If it says authentic then it will be but if it says like or other then not.

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it says authentic then it will be but if it says like or other then not.
It all seems authentic based off of the wording, only concern is it doesn’t list that the dead rabbit includes a sqounking pin (though I know it should)

VU Sponsors