Become a Patron!

Washingtonian here!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! Those are the top 3 sites recommended by a LOT of the members here. I use Liion, too. Good prices, fast shipping and authentic brands.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground glad your all sorted now

:vino:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What bits are you interested in or want to know maybe I can help

The forum is split into sub sections so can head straight into an area that peaks your interest

Or

If you use the search feature best to use it when in the home page as it will search across all topic areas rather than the sub section you are in

bubbasparks14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What bits are you interested in or want to know maybe I can help

The forum is split into sub sections so can head straight into an area that peaks your interest

Or

If you use the search feature best to use it when in the home page as it will search across all topic areas rather than the sub section you are in
Thanks, I always like to try to search posts before posting. I know how annoying it is having ppl post tons of questions without at least TRYING to find the answer via search..

I'm literally BRAND new to all this and our local shops are not helpful, not to mention there pricing is kind of rediculious. I've thrown away $70 on stuff I probably won't even use again (locally) just last week, decided to buy a eleaf pico 25 and it will be here Monday. I just ordered batteries and will soon order juice (online too)

However after reading I'm thinking the pico won't be enough from the standpoint of vaping time and I'm thinking maybe a dual or even a tripple battery set up would be best. I live in Washington so m*rijuana is legal and I'm sure I'll never go over 20-30 watts, anyway, sorry for being long-winded. Love the forums!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Might not want to mention mary jane.;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello!
Luckily I found this site before I spent to much money lol! I have a question, after spending some time looking around (yes even in the vendor section) I can't find a post or a pinned thread on the recommended vendors to PURCHASE batteries from.

Can someone help please? Thanks!
Welcome to VU.
I see that Lucy gave you the the great battery vendor list.

VU Sponsors