VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
The video repeats and doesn't show the whole video for those of use not familiar it sheds zero light on the issue. You replay a portion twice without any finality to rip tripper video. Even asking the exact same lead in. Am I playing the whole jig. Then replay the same part. Makes no sense so I give up

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I've already been turned off. Vapor joe (no idea who that is) is apparently the expert at everything

Paraphrase - We have 600 people
In the room and you don't understand a lot -

"Nobody knows more about affiliate links than me"

Really nobody?

Then the claim
Of the $30,000 affiliate link and peanuts. The overstatement of YouTube payouts.

Hen he plays Doctor. Etc etc

I just can't do these kinds of videos. And there are a few things they end up saying that make Vaping look even worse. Especially the girls (forgot her name and not going to
Give another click. Sorry) wrap
Up.

Man YouTube makes talk
Radio look well
Informed. It's painful.

Even in this discussion the arrogance

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I've already been turned off. Vapor joe (no idea who that is) is apparently the expert at everything

Paraphrase - We have 600 people
In the room and you don't understand a lot -

"Nobody knows more about affiliate links than me"

Really nobody?

Then the claim
Of the $30,000 affiliate link and peanuts. The overstatement of YouTube payouts.

Hen he plays Doctor. Etc etc

I just can't do these kinds of videos. And there are a few things they end up saying that make Vaping look even worse. Especially the girls (forgot her name and not going to
Give another click. Sorry) wrap
Up.

Man YouTube makes talk
Radio look well
Informed. It's painful.

Even in this discussion the arrogance
you forgot the best line to paraphrase if you don't like what rip did "go fuck yourself"

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
Did he say he admired those willing to offer unbiased opinions and discuss differing opinions without malice?

Thanks!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The video repeats and doesn't show the whole video for those of use not familiar it sheds zero light on the issue. You replay a portion twice without any finality to rip tripper video. Even asking the exact same lead in. Am I playing the whole jig. Then replay the same part. Makes no sense so I give up

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
Thx

What a bellend. Way to sabotage the community that gives you a living. Guess He's off to work at circle k again soon while congress destroys vapers rights.

Sooooo stupid.

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
He owns this site, LOL.
Word. Well there you go then. Shows what I know.

I vape. I buy gear I think will vape well. I occasionally sell gear.

I don't have time for people who know everything about everything in this world. I guess the odd one does. I haven't met them yet though.

It's too easy to form opinions quickly though. And I'm certainly guilty of it. To the topic. As for rip. Clearly he's an idiot. I suspected that before this. This stupidity should invalidate him generally speaking.

I'm shocked his subscriber count hasn't taken a hit. To me that shows the overall laissez faire attitude if the vape Community.

Even if born from stupidity this guy just potentially screwed the community in a massive way. If someone crushes your community you should stand up for it. Step one here is for people to unsubscribe from rip and refuse to watch his videos. Why should he make a living off a community he just bent over.

Vape community need to grow up and realize this isn't going to last and the bs like rip just posted all but ensures the end is nigh. Any claim of damage to the body or environment from vaping needs to be backed in research and surely shouldn't be levied from those inside. There are enough attaching from without.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think fucking Joe nailed it....Joe is right, Rip is a douche who has the attetion span of a 10 year old ADHD kid, and he doesn't do things in the clearest and most logical way......however I don't think Rip did this to make money,there are easier ways for him to shill shit....as an aside I don't listen to guys who look like accountants and call themselves Nitro...
I had very very similar symptoms than Rip described....and I searched the forums for people with the similar experince it took me a long time until I found a guy who had the same experince that I did and he had got off PG I did the same and my problems cleared up ...if these electorlytes work for people then great for RIP.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Another Vaper now gets side effects from vaping!

VU Sponsors