Become a Patron!

Watering down salt based juice with regular ejuice, can i? I'm new to salt nic

Hey everyonee I bought one of those aspire breezes pod mod, and had some salt nix juice made, I usually vape at 3mg in a rda but the salemans insisted that 18mg was the right amount for moving to a pod mod. For me it seems strong and in getting some harshness, can i dilute it down with my 100% vg 3mg?

Side note: he wasn't used to working with salt nix and when he made My 30ml something seemed off, pretty much half the bottle was salt nix solution wouldn't that be closer to 50mg nic than 18mg? (it was 100mg salt based nicotine)

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes you can dilute salt Nic the same as regular Nic. With other juice ( or pg and or vg at a decrease in flavor due to the dilution). Not sure how your breeze will do on higher vg since it’s thicker.
Was the salt Nic bottle he used 100mg/ml? If half your bottle was that yes that would be 50mg/ml. If it was 48mg/ml Nic then you would have 24mg/ml. If it was 1000mg don’t vape it lol

It was 100, as opposed to his 36mg free base nicotine, it was also very amber looking... Well 48 50mg sure explains the harshness, I know he's not used to working with it he had to do math to figure it out, I know he's osant go arround selling salt nix juices heshestill testing with it and I insisted tô jump the boat.

Thanks alot for all the help

Yes you can dilute salt Nic the same as regular Nic. With other juice ( or pg and or vg at a decrease in flavor due to the dilution). Not sure how your breeze will do on higher vg since it’s thicker.
Was the salt Nic bottle he used 100mg/ml? If half your bottle was that yes that would be 50mg/ml. If it was 48mg/ml Nic then you would have 24mg/ml. If it was 1000mg don’t vape it lol
Its 100mg and damn its dark those two are the same flavors done on the same dayd
https://ibb.co/bwcqm7

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It was 100, as opposed to his 36mg free base nicotine, it was also very amber looking... Well 48 50mg sure explains the harshness, I know he's not used to working with it he had to do math to figure it out, I know he's osant go arround selling salt nix juices heshestill testing with it and I insisted tô jump the boat.

Thanks alot for all the help
I don’t get his struggle with Nic salts. Treat it like regular Nic as far as nicotine strength goes. It’s just far smoother at higher concentrations than regular Nic for pod mods or low power MTL tanks.
I diy with Nic salts.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Its 100mg and damn its dark those two are the same flavors done on the same dayd
https://ibb.co/bwcqm7
That’s pretty dark. Was the Nic salts he used already amber, they tend to darken a little faster. Cut it with the VG/PG ratio you want. I vape high Nic but even 48mg/ml is too much for me, I do 24mg and 32 Nic salts diy juice, about 2 1/2 ml a day MTL at 9 to 12 W.
I did 36mg in pods.

That’s pretty dark. Was the Nic salts he used already amber, they tend to darken a little faster. Cut it with the VG/PG ratio you want. I vape high Nic but even 48mg/ml is too much for me, I do 24mg and 32 Nic salts diy juice, about 2 1/2 ml a day MTL at 9 to 12 W.
I did 36mg in pods.
I thought it looked pretty dark and yes it was at least that dark, I might start diying my juices and start putting my nic my self.
I have asophagus and throat problems and it was quite harsh for my taste, I'll probably add alot of my other one in it. So far only using salts nix with my breeze, it has no watage control and a choice of. 6 and 1.2omh

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I thought it looked pretty dark and yes it was at least that dark, I might start diying my juices and start putting my nic my self.
I have asophagus and throat problems and it was quite harsh for my taste, I'll probably add alot of my other one in it. So far only using salts nix with my breeze, it has no watage control and a choice of. 6 and 1.2omh
Good idea. Maybe even try doing 50/50 with your regular 3mg juice, that will bring it to around 26mg if it was indeed half a bottle of 100mg Nic salts in that mix.

VU Sponsors