Become a Patron!

Watermelon Mojito

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Need help duplicating this. Has watermelon, rum, spearmint, and lime. I don't have the rum. Can anyone recommend a good starting point as far as percentages go?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What are the flavors you're using? Different brands, different percentages. I recommend using FlavourArt (FA), for three reasons. Higher concentration=lower percentages, natural flavor, and most people here are using FA. Therefore, most recipes here are showing the percentages for FA flavors.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, FA has two lime flavors. The distilled is more zesty, were as the cold pressed is more like fresh pressed. For a key lime flavor, you mix them together in the ratio you prefer.

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have FA watermelon, FA spearmint, FA lime cold pressed.

I don't taste the lime or the rum when I vape it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have FA watermelon, FA spearmint, FA lime cold pressed.

I don't taste the lime or the rum when I vape it.

A reasonable start would be 3-4% FA Watermelon, 0.5-1% FA Spearmint, 0.5-1% FA Lime Cold-Pressed. If you had FA Jamaican Rum, 0.5-1% there. It's a good start, and you can tune from there.

If you mean you don't WANT to taste lime, then 0.25% at most.

Be really, really sure to shake those flavors before you measure them out, or you'll get flavorless lime and wimpy-melon. lol

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting on my vape mail so I can mix this up for my dad, it's his favorite. No rum though!

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
Tfa mojito
Tfa Watermelon

If you want a deeper/more alcoholic taste, get the mojito Havana option. It's the "top shelf" version and it's tons better.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors