Become a Patron!

Wattage Curve Settings

westifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry if i posted in the wrong section. But I have a few mods that have the wattage curve mode where you can set wattages for a certain amount of time. I just wanted to know what are some good settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sorry if i posted in the wrong section. But I have a few mods that have the wattage curve mode where you can set wattages for a certain amount of time. I just wanted to know what are some good settings.

depends on your build. without seeing the build you have it would be impossible.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is an absolutely fantastic feature that I think all mods should have. What I do is completely different for all the builds I put in it. My current setup is dual Mohawks that are pretty beefy and have a long ramp up time. So I set it up to run 20% high for the first .5 second then 10% high for the next .5 second, normal for 1 second and 10% under for the remainder. That is just these coils though. Just play around and find what works best for YOU.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This is an absolutely fantastic feature that I think all mods should have. What I do is completely different for all the builds I put in it. My current setup is dual Mohawks that are pretty beefy and have a long ramp up time. So I set it up to run 20% high for the first .5 second then 10% high for the next .5 second, normal for 1 second and 10% under for the remainder. That is just these coils though. Just play around and find what works best for YOU.
which mod?
from what i see only the vapresso and ijoy mods have that user preheat setting like that. even the FSk and DNA don't have that much custom settings in the preheat. Smok is a simple hard normal soft, sig has a sett pick the wattage and time, not sure on wismec

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's the ijoy lux. Dual 26650 batteries. Outstanding mod in my eyes.
love the lux for filing a niche. battery life is great. power mode is great preheat customization is great and it looks great with 30mm tanks. the temp control sucks on it though lol

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this feature.... The arctic fox firmware upgrade allows for 8 curve profiles in my Pico 75. All of which are modifiable. I can even create my own custom maps.

My fave is the Cool down map.. starts at 150% set watt the ramps down to 80% over a 5 second draw. Even draw length is adjustable. Works for tc an Vw.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
which mod?
from what i see only the vapresso and ijoy mods have that user preheat setting like that. even the FSk and DNA don't have that much custom settings in the preheat. Smok is a simple hard normal soft, sig has a sett pick the wattage and time, not sure on wismec
Wisemec can do this with ArcticFox firmware upgrade.

I will insert link when I get to a device that can access it.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wisemec can do this with ArcticFox firmware upgrade.

I will insert link when I get to a device that can access it.

I have been running for about 3 versions now. Is still in development. So there is tech help if needed I suppose. I haven't had any issues... but they do appear responsive to serious suggestion and help requests. Lots of stuff I don't understand so far. Like, what the hell is P/I regulation? Also some of the features may not all be present or work on all mods. Firmware covers many brands and mods.

Link to: http://nfeteam.org

I like it..... Good thing is it is reversable. Gives 8 fully modifiable Profiles. profiles are modifiable via PC and Via the mod interface. Up and Down load. VW, TC, TCR and TFR regulation Preheat by watts, %, and 8 (editable) curve profiles.

westifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using it on the minikin 2 with either my baby beast .15 coil or the reux tank coils at .18.usually have both of them at 75-80 watts in regular wattage mode.

VU Sponsors